ForumsForum Games[Necro] World War II RPG

160 49141
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well I have decided to make an RPG about the whole war not just one battle. This is going to be all about World War II. The history might not be pristine but I know a lot about it. So there is no storyline besides the war history. People will be at different point in the war depending on what faction they choose. [example: Americans will not be in the Battle of Britain and the Imperial Army will not be at D-day]
Factions:
Allies:
U.S.[Europe]
U.S.[Asia]
Britain
French[Resistance Included]
Soviet Union
Axis:
Germany
Imperial Army
Italian

Classes:
Infantry
Navy
Pilot
Heavy
AT[anti-tank]
Commando
Sniper
Create your own! [has to be approved by me]

Form:
Name: [Cannot be a famous person, real or nonreal]
Faction:
Physical Description:
Bio:
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

That should be it, enjoy

This is my second RPG so be easy im new

• 160 Replies
ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Can i join?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Sergey Reznov
Faction: Soviet Union
Physical Description: Not very tall only 5'6 kinda scrawny almost no muscle
Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]
Traits: Very stealthy, has a tendency to disobey orders
Class: Sniper
Medals:Order of Alexander Nevsky
Primary Wep: Mosin-Nagant w/ Small medium ranged scope
Secondary Wep:Tokarev
Class: Private First Class[Pfc.]
Grenades2) RDG-33 grenade

I figured that what I said about not playing was for locoace mostly.

No but there are several other snipers in the building that you are on with radios. The closest one to you is 2 floors down, the other one with a radio is 3 floors up.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Can i join?

sure!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Heinz Farshmidt
Faction:Axis[Hungary]
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)
Class:Hungarian All Terrain infantry
Primary Wep:Carcano Rifle
Secondary Wep:Luger P08
Uniform: Hungarian Military, M1940 Stahlhelm, Combat Boots
Grenades: (1) Stielhandgranate
Medical Condition: Missing left pinkie and half of left ring finger.

You make a run for the radio, but before you pick it up you hear the clink of a grenade to your left and an explosion. You regain from the shock to see the smoke thinning and several Hungarians and Germans on the ground. You seem fine and grab the radio. When you get back you see that your pinkie is missing along with half of your ring finger. You apply bandages and morphine and seem fine. You call in an air strike on the pillbox and blow it to the ground. You swiftly take the AA guns and capture Yugoslavia.

Your heal up from your wounds but are still missing the fingers. You are still able to fight.

Ok so what is another battle with the Hungarians? Try to be sequential to the capture of Yugoslavia.
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

driving on to the Yugoslavian capital it'll be a three pronged attack with many of the Yugoslavian (and i think British as well) troops there with German panzer corps committed as well as some infantry and Yugoslavian tank and infantry

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You guys already captured Yugoslavia give me another sequential battle the Hungarians were in.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Can i be Resistance force in Serbia?

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

i thought Yugoslavia

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Im sorry but I dont think I know enough about Serbira for you to be in Serbia you can only choose from the list in the beginning.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]

Go up three floors and make a co-ordinated strike at the other snipers.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name:Aleksa
Faction:Soviet Union
Physical Description:Tall,muscular,Blue eys,Short black hair
Bio:Born into a military family, his father was a veteran of the First World War he continued the family tradition with the age of eighteen he went to the Military Academy after the academy was sent to a military base in Sibir where he spent two years one day his father was killed by the gang when he heard that he deserted and go back to his city brought weapons from army and began to kill the gang members one by one but during a one fight with gang was shot and nearly was killed after that he speand one year in hiding from the military that it would not be executed for desertion when the war started, everyone forgot about his desertion and his country were required all possible young men able to fight so he join army.
Traits:Born leader,Kill anyone who retreating
Class:Infantry

kingjac10
kingjac10
243 posts
Nomad

Name: Luke Dunn
Faction:Allies(Britian)
Physical Description:Small,dark hair,blue eyes well built.thin.
Bio:Joined the army to get away from poverty in britian.He was sick of stealing from people to survive.Had no schooling.He is thin because of lack of food.His parents died when he was 15 and he went to live with his grandad who was in the army.
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:Commando
Class: Private

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

ok... hmmm can i be shipped to the afrika corps?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name:Aleksa
Bio:Born into a military family, his father was a veteran of the First World War he continued the family tradition with the age of eighteen he went to the Military Academy after the academy was sent to a military base in Sibir where he spent two years one day his father was killed by the gang when he heard that he deserted and go back to his city brought weapons from army and began to kill the gang members one by one but during a one fight with gang was shot and nearly was killed after that he speand one year in hiding from the military that it would not be executed for desertion when the war started, everyone forgot about his desertion and his country were required all possible young men able to fight so he join army.

Ok you need a last name. Also I had trouble reading your bio because you forgot something called a period but that's ok. Also I dont usually let people be on the same country but I will let it slide.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name:Aleksa Pavlicic

Sorry my english not the best

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You go upstairs to find the sniper team dead but the radio intact and a high powered mosin nagant scope, you can take it if you want to. So you order some Katyusha rockets in but the command says that in a matter of seconds they will order a retreat because there are way too many germans rolling in with tanks as you speak.

Showing 76-90 of 160