Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Armor Mayhem Map editor help

Posted Aug 19, '11 at 10:34pm

fropps

fropps

1 post

hey I know this might be a bit hard but could you make armor mayhem multiplayer. I would really like to face off against a real person on one of my maps

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 4:30pm

cammander1

cammander1

1 post

Man....I REALLY Whant that nest working...Please fix it! I KNOW YOU CAN!!! Plus I got ideas for it too...think this ...that nest is a spowner, and spowners can: be wild or owned, be a alins nest for spowning alins, a factory to build robots, a and a mother drone to spown air drunds and/or play as a contoll pount.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 11:59pm

TheHazaah

TheHazaah

7 posts

it wont let me do the static desert style

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 12:17pm

mcimmuuni

mcimmuuni

2 posts

All terrain I put on my map shows as RED

Posted Nov 19, '11 at 1:33pm

mcimmuuni

mcimmuuni

2 posts

...on the editor

Posted Dec 16, '11 at 11:32am

kidblinggg

kidblinggg

1 post

I have trouble with waypoints

Posted Dec 16, '11 at 2:05pm

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

How do you put platforms (sorry I dont get it so well) and how do waypoints work? What are they?

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 7:12pm

Uptimuster55

Uptimuster55

1 post

After i put the map code on the game to test my map, the game canot start. Why is this so??

Posted Apr 9, '12 at 5:01am

den3107

den3107

105 posts

Soldier: platforms are just sprites, just insert the sprites and check collidable so the players can walk over them, and you got a platform!
And the waypoints? MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! you need to put waypoints on every corner and place where a CPU (the computer players) need to jump.
First make the waypoints, after that connect them to each other so the CPU's can move. Without connected waypoints, CPU's CANNOT MOVE!

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 7:48pm

Hotjeremiah

Hotjeremiah

2 posts

[/b][i]You can't prob play the level because the level has to be ment for TDM CTF DM Waypoints and Conquer. They are all in Entites.

Reply to Armor Mayhem Map editor help

You must be logged in to post a reply!