ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230049
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

peach's final smash is useless its only use is for when u are about to get whupped

And why did they bring back brinstar from melee they have made a course pretty much identicle to it but it has a room which u can run in to avoid the acid/lava

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Green Greens N64 and Green Greens GCN. Duh, those two were far more similar than what you mentioned.

Also duh: only useful when you're about to get whupped huh... what the heck else do you want!?
There can't be a character that has a final smash that deals damage AND replenishes health like that.

Be happy that you get a chance to beat on your opponents instead of just instantly healing.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

No kidding. Peach's final smash is NOT useless. Nobodys final smash is useless. It might just not be something that YOU think is the most useful.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

good point, im not the healing type, im the hit you so many times you cant count and die type. That is y i like Ike's Final Smash, Great Aether.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Me too, but I have an eye for strategy, so, I'll defend things like that.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

there are just so many things, and so many combos that u can do, that im going to have to sit down one day and see what eevery1 does, then im going to have to do it again and see what happens under the conditions of what happens to the ppl when they eat the spicy curry

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i cant wait for it ^^

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I go for strategy too, that y Marth/Roy some of myt good characters. Their counter attack good against people who go all offense, and the sheild breaker works on people who use defense.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am so excited that King Dedede is added! I have always like playing Kirby, and it made me sad beating up that poor fat cute little penguin! So I am very happy that I can now be King Dedede and kick some butt as a penguin!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

^ ^
|\___/|
|||||||
\|||||/
-----

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh crap
it was perfect before...

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i played kirby to, for n64, but u become his friend l8er, so it was all the same to me

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

if they adding 2 from kirby games, then they have to add at least 1 new guy from Fire Emblem, F-zero, and Zelda games.

lastplacer
lastplacer
3 posts
Nomad

I can't wait to being able to create custom levels!

chekm8
chekm8
7 posts
Nomad

one of the best things about ssbb besides like 50 stages is that there are no clone characters hooray!!!

Showing 136-150 of 1648