ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230052
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

God i cant believe im saying this again. The Pokemon Trainer is the male Trainer for Fire Red and Leaf Green. You can probably be the female version too just like how you can be both the new and old version of Wario.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Perhaps, but the update on the DOJO stated that Wario is the only character that gets a full COSTUME change, not jsut a color change. That gives him about 12 different colors if each one has 6 colors.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/wario.html#overallswario

"Everyone can change colors, of course. But Wario alone is special..."

Wario alone.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Wario is special because he can change coustumes, Im talking about changing GENDERS. Its different and they might do that.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Yea it's different, but it's still changing the whole costume.

I'm not against it, I'm just saying it might not happen.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

not really, you just changing it from a boy to a girl and from pants to a skirt, they probably do it anyway because its like that in the Pokemon games.

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

There was a picture that someone photo-shopped that a good picture of the female PT, if I can find it I'll post it.

italnerd
italnerd
25 posts
Nomad

I heatd that snake will be on the new super smash brothers. I think he will be one of the best additions to the super smash bros

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

I more intrested in Sonic an am hoping they will add another Sonic playable character. Tails or Shadow would be good.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
105 posts
Nomad

i like that they kept kirby around he kicks!

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

every 1 that is a fan of shadow ive heard that shadow is a different colour scheme 2 sonic

and the image i sent i thought it is pretty convincing they wont get rid of capt falcon when they got samari goroh in the game

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Well if they have Samurai Goroh, they ahve to have Falcon, and that image showed nothing. It was Sonic running by.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Sounds like a pretty convincing picture... *sarcasm*

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

i really cant wait for this game seems very exciting and my best character is peach and she is in

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Peach is a good fighter but i HATE her final smash. All she does is put everyone asleep and drops peaches everwhere doing 0 damage in the process.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

You can't say that it does 0 damage. You get a free shot or two at everyone playing. Also, who else has a final smash that recovers health. Oh, and wouldn't it be useful to hold off on that final smash until the near end of a battle?

30 secs left. Peach is in the lead. pow! everyone's asleep. Peach recovers health and it doesn't matter WHAT they do, her damage counter is too low for a k.o.

Showing 121-135 of 1648