ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230307
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

PIKMAN GUY HAS BEEN ADDED

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

That is really excited that there is THAT many players, I'm really excited.

Steven
Steven
1 posts
Nomad

I'm really amazed at the amount of content they are going to have in the game. There is going to be online, a level creator, and levels from SSBM.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

There's going to be alot of stuff in brawl. That's why they delayed it to february

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

seems like its goin to be great.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

What's weird is that Brawl comes out in Japan Jan. 24th, will the site still update for the US release?

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I'm thinkin' yeah. We're a big market for them. And I don't think they'd just leave us without information.

On the other hand, there may be less updates since we could just find gameplay of the Japanese version on the web. Still, that's not much.

billywill
billywill
69 posts
Nomad

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME
i gonna be every character evenly so i can pwn all my friends with every character
i hope jigglypuff is back in the game

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

My favourite new character is snake. It would be sooo cool

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Snake has a grenade launcher, of course he's awsome.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

im not even excited about the game. i wont have a wii for a few years!!! i barely played ssbm melee over the summer!!

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Grenades are sweet. Hedgehogs that use gems to become yellow and pwnage are cooler !

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Probably either captain olmar, snake, or diddy are my favorites right now. But we'll have to wait and see what else they have in store for us.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I like the look of the new Adventure Mode as well, Everyone gets split up in to teams of 2. So far the teams iv'e seen are Mario/Pit, DK/Diddy, Fox/Diddy, Kirby/Peach or Zelda depending who you save, and I think Ike/Link.

Orangeyman24
Orangeyman24
27 posts
Nomad

my favorite new person is pikmin and captain olimar

Showing 151-165 of 1648