ForumsWEPR[necro] Do you believe the world is gonna end in 2012?

130 26421
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

The Dreading date is september 22, 2012!

(I dont believe one word of it)

• 130 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Thats the date the ancient Mayans stopped recording their calender. Thats the only conspiracy I know by heart about. I'm definitely sure there are other types of consiricys that lead to that date as well.

Anyway to answer you in short, no. But let me change this around, Do you believe that the world in fact will start in the year 2012, but everything thats happening right now is actually an illusion and that these are fake memories to someone who doesn't yet exist? Say if for instance you were turning 20 in the year 2012, what really happened is you were just born but where your memories left oft.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Possibly. Being a Christian, I believe the world will eventually end some day. You know, the Apocalypse. I am not sure about all the details, but I do believe one day that prophecy will be fufilled, like so many other Bible prophecies.

Although, I think here are other threads like this...

bflasch0
bflasch0
10 posts
Nomad

Honestly, if you were christian, why would you even consider it ending according to a mayan calendar? i mean, since your god is the one and only god, that makes no sense when they worshiped others. think about it, you're completely contradicting your religion.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

It dosen't contridict his religion really. Just becuase you believe something that someone else said and he/she was not apart of your religion dosen't mean you contridict your religion. Thats like saying if a atheist or something found a cure for cancer and a christian used the cure that the christian was contridicting his religion.

I do think there other topic like this though but I'm not sure.

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

i don't think so because well...maybe that is too early but i do not think so as i said.

bflasch0
bflasch0
10 posts
Nomad

how is it not. cancer is a disease. this is the apocalypse based on religion. its like a christian getting involved in a cult, and killing himself based on the cult's beliefs.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Does the fact that he belives that the prediction is right mean that he believes that they got it right from religion? Maybe he has other sources. Maybe they are scientific maybe they are is own religion based. Becuase he belives the mayans got something right, whcih they did a lot of the time, dosen't men he belives it becuase of there religion.

This is not a religion topic so lets get back to the end time portion of the topic.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I is going to be way longer than that the sun is going to get too hot and is going to kill us be the sun is only half way there

bflasch0
bflasch0
10 posts
Nomad

he didn't even say he believes it is right. and if you're so worried about this becoming a religious debate, then why do you bother posting anything arguing against what i said?
and he specifically says, "because i am a christian". read befor posting.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Possibly. Being a Christian, I believe the world will eventually end some day.

Because I am not particularly spiritual, does that mean that I can believe that the world will continue inevitably? Sweet... ^.^

No, I do not believe the world is going to end in 2012 any more than I believed it was going to end in 2000....
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I got curious after reading this thread, and found this very interesting, if not strange, website....

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ON O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

IT CAN"T IT"S TOO SCARY!!! IM SCARRED!!!!!!

killertron
killertron
56 posts
Nomad

You Lie!

The world is scheduled to end on DECEMBER 22, 2012.
I believe it not.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well those professors said that if we still going too do like now we will die in the year 2048 so thats why we are so kind too the nature now.. anyway
i dont think the world will die in 2012.. i don't believe darkage, or about a cursed year.. its all words for me..
(no offence)

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No I don't think the world will end in 2012. We just have to wait until 2012 but really, the end of the world in 4 years is unlikely.

Showing 1-15 of 130