ForumsGame Walkthroughs{necro}GemCraft Labyrinth- it's totally out now

374 306890
osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am just reserving here a post, i am osan and i love making reviews and walkthroughs, and my first here in AG will be a full walkthrough and review, this is just reserved (i will edit this post when game is out)

i am thinking of puting images and strategies, plus suggestions and other thins, but if you want any (please not a video) specific thing just tell me and i will work on that

• 374 Replies
travcm
travcm
8 posts
Shepherd

where's the chat in the blog? what blog?

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

all this topic is about this blog

http://gclwalk.blogspot.com/

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I think it has to be 1k damage before red is applied...

tominator78
tominator78
5 posts
Shepherd

Is everybody else permanently losing a skill point when they lose a level or is this a bug? I can't find any reference to it and it seems a bit harsh seeing as we don't get extra xp for a second playthrough like I thought we were going to.

When I lose a level my skill point bank is on -1 and if I change my points, I lose that value.

ramoncan
ramoncan
11 posts
Nomad

Is there a blink/shake on the screen just before an aparition comes on the field?

Evilshadow666
Evilshadow666
15 posts
Blacksmith

@travcm : too bad that is really a pain it would help me to get those skill pts and i don't say no to the xp it grants too . .

xoarr
xoarr
8 posts
Nomad

Hi Everyone

anyone able to pass me a hint with levels: K9 or M10, im stuck on both, Wizard Level 42, round 400+ skill points.

Thanks in advance

M

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

People have already beat endurance mode (it ends).

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

This is how I did k9:
http://img225.imageshack.us/i/gc2l.jpg/
bloodhounds are overpowered.

sephirath007
sephirath007
45 posts
Nomad

Should i download a new adobe or java? whenever i make a gem nothing appears but i lose mana

osanseviero
osanseviero
38 posts
Nomad

airdecade

skills?

AirDecade
AirDecade
23 posts
Shepherd

skills:
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/gc3r.jpg/

I'm level 44, so I left a few points unassigned.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

@zoar: you don't need more wizard levels, that's for sure!

...Use a red gem+amplifiers from now untill...third or fourth epic, I would think think. Set monsters to armored only in the battle setttings, because that will guarantee no evil swarm waves.
Anger any wave with at least 11 mana gain/kill with at least one grade 1. Do not over anger!
...I did not use exactly airdecade's setup, but it was very similar.

On a related note, I hate swarms.

BaneWilliams
BaneWilliams
9 posts
Nomad

So my thought about Labyrinth is the following.

It could be an awesome game, but you are forced to choose red at some point, no matter what you are doing.

This lowers player choice (unless you are choosing to gimp yourself) and makes the game all about red gems.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

well, once you get wild gem, get lime and orange, break the gem on an anvil to get mana, and make a mana generator. This helps avoiding using red gems, especially once you will add yellow.

Showing 46-60 of 374