ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500368
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I love how the game is a td. And a action
game. My favorite gem is..Lightning.

-Legend

enfance
enfance
15 posts
Nomad

hmm i changed my mind. i still wanna try it on v1.10. gemcrafting in GCL is joke compared to GC0.

TNTMika
TNTMika
3 posts
Nomad

Hi, I have a problem, my level is blocked to level 156 with 21.546 XP to go until next level. I do battle on L3 and gain 546.000XP and when i come back on map, my level doesn't increase.

I do battle again and it doesn't increase. The game don't add my point. I don't understand why my Xp is not add after the battle.

Is this a problem with the software ?

TNTMika
TNTMika
3 posts
Nomad

I had found on forum, i didn't know that we must do better score on same map to win XP...

Olddeath22
Olddeath22
33 posts
Nomad

I am only level 14 but I find this much easier than Gemcraft Chapter0

PuzzleMage
PuzzleMage
12 posts
Shepherd

I bought the premium edition, and was really enjoying it. I'm near the end of the game, but I can't run the thing anymore. On a different computer, I can run it but it's starting over from the start and not premium. Is there any way I can transfer my saved game with premium edition over to my other computer?

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

Puzzlemage I wish I could tell you but at the moment it seems to at least me it saves to the computer that you are on with no method to save online.

jk7711
jk7711
6 posts
Peasant

It can be done. I don't know specifically how myself, but I'm fairly certain it can be done. Search the forums here and over at kongregate. You should be able to find your answer.

Spondaios
Spondaios
3 posts
Nomad

Some kind of bug? after playing a level for only a few minutes, when I summon 2 or 3 times on a level, I get Infinity Monsters Summoned, and then the level freezes for about 15 seconds and no monsters come out. Something is broken?

http://www.xro.ca/infinitybug.jpg

Spondaios
Spondaios
3 posts
Nomad

There is definitely some kind of weird bug, because the wave numbers get screwed up. On the pic above, the cursor is actually pointing at wave 25, but the pop up window displays wave 32.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

nice bug there...i've summoned lots of monsters and never seen that one.

Spondaios
Spondaios
3 posts
Nomad

Well, it's a moot point now. This is the screen that presents itself when I try to continue my game.

When my harddrive crashes and my data is wiped, I know it's my fault. But with these online games, you are at the utter mercy of whatever programming and policies these a**h8s decide to implement at their own WHIM.

Hours and hours of playtime lost...

F**K Y*U Gemcraft and F**K Y*U armor games.

I want my five dollars back.

http://www.xro.ca/lostgame.jpg

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

are u sure you're logged in?
sometimes it needs 1-2 refreshes, but the server-side savegame should not disappear.

SovereingsBane
SovereingsBane
1 posts
Nomad

He's just having a hard time, I haven't had any problems with this game yet and I love it.

Ninjalexpowa
Ninjalexpowa
1 posts
Shepherd

Im 'm having some problems in M2. im trying to get the challange amulet.

"Create a gem with a maximun raw damage of at least 1000 without amplifiers or bloodbound"

A dont really know how to get it. Ive used a only yellow gem taking it to 12 grade and i dont get the amulet.

Im wizard lv 123.

Can someone help me?

Showing 1096-1110 of 1151