ForumsWEPRRegular's Lounge III

94 18542
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 94 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I fell off my seat laughing at that. I *HAVE* to put that in my profile!

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

pseudo-intellectual...uh...onanism

Did you just nmake that up. Mods, with all due respect, you mentioed the chat page, and for me, the problem with that is my points are too low comparitively to join certain chat rooms. With this thread, it gives people a chance to meet some pretty interesting members that can help them along the way, which doesn't happentoo much on the other forums because of the arguementative nature of most of the threads.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

That's a valid point. So, my major concern is what things would be talked about here that wouldn't warrant a topic for itself?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Asherlee: you know that the acceptable internet translation was "omg rofl" :P

Well, like I inadvertantly suggested, we could have meta-commentary on the other threads:

"Dude, did you catch what's goin' down on WUZZUP WIT' X'IANITY YO thread!?!? It's like, whack...there's like...clones...three of them...no, four AHHH THEY BE MULTIPLYIN' YO!!!11!1one"

p.s. Ichibon, the dictionary holds the key to the majority of my humor. As a moderator in certain places but also as a...guy who can't resist indulging his needs...I know how to...break the rules without breaking them <.<

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Well Strop, I see that you and I think alike.

Anyway, Mods, here's an example, when I first joined the site I just played games for a couple of months. After a while I started researching the site more and foyund the forums which lead me to Regulars lounge II. From there, I met people which have proven...amusing and enjoyable to converse with. And if any of ya'll, mods, have read some of my comments, you will see that I have hepled to raise. even if just a little, the intelligence of some iof the threads.

I woulnd't have gotten here if it wasn't for Lounge. But, topics you say? Why can't it be just a place for regular users to come and escape the monotany of some of the threads?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I would just like to say that I find it absolutely hilarious that we are on page three of comments here, and there has not been a topic *but* explaining why we do/do not need this lounge.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Okay, well I've been wanting to do something like this for a few weeks and this thread presents the opportunity, so I'll do go for it.
Here are 3 objects:

A Monkey, A Panda Bear, and A Banana

Which 2 go together and why?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

A Panda Bear and a Banana, obviously.

They both are well loved by children, hang out in bunches, are vegetarians, and can make you laugh!

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Moegreche, you have a strange way about you don't you?

I hat to be logical, but, banana and monkey. Because Panda's don't eat them, for 2 reasons. 1.) they eat bamboo. 2.) banana's aren't found in that region.

With that out of the way, I'm wondering What is going to be the fate of the election?

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Ichibon: If Obama wins, Clinton can not run again. If Clinton wins, Obama can run again. I say, for history, hopefully Clinton, who I think is better, Obama. If Clinton loses, I don't think that there will be another woman running for a LONG time.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Why couldn't she run again? Nader has been running since Adams was the seat and he's still running the this day.
But, I do agree that Hilary is a great choice, considering that McCain is on the Republican ballot. I personally want either Obama or her as the prez.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Yea clinton can run again if she loses, I wouldn't expect her to but she can. Personally I'm going for Obama becuase I think he is pretty cool and I like his change campain. He also has a sick name, Obama, come on if nothing else vote for him for that.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i am not old enough to vote but i going with clinton.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Yes, I've been neglecting the lounge. No, I don't hate you guys. In fact, I have some announcements.

-Today is Ichibon's Birthday! Make sure to go over to his [url=http://armorgames.com/user/Ichibon] and give him a nice comment.

-I'm looking for someone to make a banner for the Lounge. If you have any skills whatsoever with computer art programs, feel free to make a logo. I don't want it too big, as it will be used at the top of out threads from now on. When your done, post it on my userpage. Thanks!

-Iron Man is awesome, go see it.

-A new feature was going to be released today for the Lounge, but I decided against it. If you have any ideas for something cool we can do, let me know.

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Clinton could run again, but she would have less chance. Obama could run again and destroy the other runner in a landslide.
Moegreche: I forgot to do this in my las post, but a panda and a monkey, they are both animals and I think cousins. (relatives)

Showing 16-30 of 94