ForumsWEPRRegular's Lounge III

94 18544
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

• 94 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Flags work like this:
-You flag something. Or a group of somethings.
-And admin awakens from it's slumber and flies from it's cave in the most majestic of ways.
-Said admin scans the horizon for any areas with red flags.
-Upon spotting areas which are flagged, the beauteous admin promptly eradicates the area with it's fiery breath that smells faintly of Dr.Pepper and dehydrated apples.
-After all areas are taken care of, the admin returns to it's nest lair and sleeps until it is needed again.

At least that is how I understand it.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, I'm actually curious about this part:

-And admin awakens from it's slumber and flies from it's cave in the most majestic of ways.
-Upon spotting areas which are flagged, the beauteous admin promptly eradicates the area with it's fiery breath that smells faintly of Dr.Pepper and dehydrated apples.

To maintain the analogy, does the admin just blow all and sundry flagged comments with one blast? Or is the process a little more selective?
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

It is more or less "Kill 'em all and let the interweb gods sort 'em out" kind of deal. Or so I have heard.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Flags work like this:
-You flag something. Or a group of somethings.
-After all areas are taken care of, the admin returns to it's nest lair and sleeps until it is needed again.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

.....That is so..so..secretive! And you MOD's are more mysteriouse and "stuff".....*SHCOKED*...
Showing 91-94 of 94