ForumsWEPRWhat's with the Gas Prices?!

172 29449
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

Well I know most of us are children right now, playing on this website, but as we get older the gas prices tend to increase. I don't even want to think about how much gas is gonna be when I turn 20!

• 172 Replies
kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

Other products are becoming more expensive because gas is required to transport them.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

When I get older I don't want to pay upwards $100 to fill up my tank! What we really need is an alternative fuel source.

domminatortakedown
domminatortakedown
7 posts
Nomad

i think its stupid to have gas cost that much!!!!! no way ill ride a bike to work!

wowmstr13
wowmstr13
81 posts
Nomad

Gas costs so much because the price of oil is high, the price of oil is high because there isn't a lot of it in the earth anymore.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

its not only the lessened amount of oil.. probably because they know people will pay for it, plus the countries dont like the US a whole lot..

prices on other stuff is going up because oil products are used to make them, not only because gas is used to transport them..

gas could go up to $7 a gallon and probably 95% of people would still pay for it.. why? because like domminatortakedown said..

no way ill ride a bike to work!
Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Oh my Santa! I can't believe this is still for debate. Have any of you watched the news lately? Have any of you read the rest of the comments left in previous pages? Please do me a favor before you comment on this thread, read what has already been posted. If you haven't noticed, the people on this site, dispite the fact that most are young, are very well learned in current events. So are the older users This is a nonsensical thread for those who aren't caught up on the news, so if you aren't,[b]Please do th research./b]

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

The gas price is low here but the oil its of the limits

lucias_o
lucias_o
64 posts
Nomad

My mother complains alot, and it makes sense: at one stage your wage would buy 3X as much as it would now and at another stage $20 would fill up your tank for a working week. but now you need 50 to do the same thing...

allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

hey every body don`t go panic.
there r scientists in our world remember.it will be better not to forget them
*they are and will surely make a remedy.

*my friendz dad is a scientist and they are working hard 4 it.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

read up in news... congress is grilling oil execs over the massive amounts of profits they are making..

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

The gas prices are so high because the demand for oil is getting so high. It's getting so high because some people don't really feel like conserving it. For example:

no way ill ride a bike to work!

It's good that they keep going up. It puts pressure on the public to conserve oil, and it's a constant reminder that we are actually in an oil crisis.
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

the amount of oil in the world is decreasing because we've been using it all upon over the past two hundred years or so. Its supply and demand.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's not like we haven't been conservative with our oil so this is mainly our fault. Just like what I'm learning in history(7th), if someone wants an item and they have little of it and some other person has some remainder gas, the person who has extra gas will sell it for a higher price. [/quote]Its supply and demand[/quote] just like Carter said right here

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

well we are using using and using and using and using with reckless abandon.. alternative energy is great, but we will actually be able to replace oil?

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

They are high

Showing 91-105 of 172