ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 41530
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I don't really think there will be a special thing for 1 million users. I'll just count it as a big milestone. But that's just me.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well thanks for your comment im pretty sure there will be many people asking this

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It just means that this site has gotten popular over the years.

Well, I would like to know who would have the 1 millionth account and if they would be active on the site.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Well, I would like to know who would have the 1 millionth account and if they would be active on the site.

Like almost all of the accounts we have are ghosts. We only have like 200,000 that are active. And not much are in the forums.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I had this idea that AG3 would be released when we hit 1 mil.

Maybe, but probably not.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

Well, I'll tell you one thing that is likely to happen. Someone will make a thread to announce it. Other than that, I doubt they'd do anything special. Maybe add some fancy fireworks or something to the logo for a day or two.

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I don't really think there will be a special thing for 1 million users. I'll just count it as a big milestone.

More like a ... millionstone!

PFFFFHAHAHA
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well thanks for the comments well probably figure out when it happens

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

The world will explode! And then all the armatars will come to life. I will be eaten by a wolf. =(

Convallaria
Convallaria
18 posts
Peasant

Perhaps a few free AP? Hopefully not just five though... I like being able to unlock armatars though, so I'm cool with the regular ones staying. Maybe have some different nifty profile things we could get?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It isn't anything worth celebrating about, really. It's just AG is growing larger and larger everyday.

I doubt that they would give us anything for this.

Some people in the AMW Forum however might make a thread about it with a nice banner picture they created. Or even AG will have something on the homepage saying they hit one million.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

What will happen when it one billion? What if the site blows up because it can only contain one billion users.

Ha, like we are going to get there.
Perhaps a few free AP?

Uh, no thanks. There's too many people and that's too cheap. Even though, I'm a one who doesn't really care about AP, I'd rather earn it. Just saying.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Perhaps a few free AP?

If you really want AP then be active on this site without spamming.
What will happen when it one billion?

In about 20-30 years and I don't know what would happen.
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Nothing, the site would just stay normal. To us, it's just another milestone hit.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

To be honest, I could care less. The likeliest occurrence would be some sort of acknowledgement of the milestone.

Showing 1-15 of 290