ForumsThe TavernWhat should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?

290 41556
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Havent any of you ever wondered about what we should do when we hit 1,000,000 users cause I am I think there should be like a free armatar pick or something special for this type of even -DARKTROOP07 aka SPARKMAN

• 290 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I don't see any reason to do anything, except maybe a fancy thing on the logo for a few days. And if we hit a billion, why then we'd have a seventh of the world's population on here. Except for the alts.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i dont think there would be anything special to go on maybe something like a double armor points day or something? but nothing big but things would most defiantly become more active there would be more games and more forum topics and everything and there would probably eventually be a upgraded site to handle the mass amount of active users

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a special armatar for each person who logs on the day we hit 1,000,000 or like a party i dont know

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I think nothing will happen it would be cool if we all got free burrito amatars though.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

The internet should explode!!

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

That would suck not coo not coo

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

How about we throw a party?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

okay milestons and parties are to common bring more ideas

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

WHen it says we hit 1 mil, well have so many ghost accounts the real number of users will be under 500,000

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

WHen it says we hit 1 mil, well have so many ghost accounts the real number of users will be under 500,000

I'm confident only 10% of the population having anything above 10 AP.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

And like 2% to 5% of that are active in the forums, right?

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

And like 2% to 5% of that are active in the forums, right?

I suppose that's a fair estimate. I'd say around 5000-10000 people have posted on these forums, with only a few hundred actually sticking around for long.
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

We'll have a party, and we'll be given 1,000,000 AP

But seriously, I think (probably) that someone will make a thread about it, then they'll get into a heated argument about many ghost accounts and stuff. To tell you the truth, I think we have about 1,000,000 + users, most only does not register.

AngelicMoon
AngelicMoon
29 posts
Nomad

Well, the millionth person who registers might get the,

You're the one millionth customer!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

You're the one millionth customer!

Click this banner to receive a prize! This is not a joke!
Showing 31-45 of 290