ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36200
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
kibaakamarupupy
kibaakamarupupy
18 posts
Nomad

What u guyts think 'bout the ocarina of time 3D remake? The graphics, in my opinion r totally awesome. Some caracters such as Saria and Zelda r really diferent. The Monsters r great too. King Dodongo is really better in the new edition, but gohma is like the same... And for the first time we can actually see barinade jellyfish form this time

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

one thing I have to say for skyward sword....timeline=mest-up. all of it mest-up! At he end.....I almost cryed. :/

Lordingmar1
Lordingmar1
10 posts
Peasant

i love zelda i completed zelda marjona mask or something. Ocarina of time. Wind waker. Twilight princess. Skyward sword. i completed ocarina of time 3times

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of time is the best game of all times, no game compares to that. But i'm still i'm progress with Majora's Mask and I gotta say that it's better than i thought. I wish i had all the Zelda's to complete them all!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

Everyone I'v left the AG forums and moved to Zelda Doungen my name there is Shadow Mori but never again will I post hear. good bye.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

:O I've only played the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Haven't gotten the chance to play Zelda recently lol

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRLwaPl9Cke_UfthbRawb12xXBUIpFmZ2AiwP-vUfgIY-EntMKJw

pretty old school, huh?

twiztedkiller123
twiztedkiller123
5 posts
Nomad

missin wind waker, won't come out with sequel to that

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

this is such an old forum topic, but i love the LOZ games. My fav. is LOZ ocarina of time for 3ds

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I love Zelda games, but I have only played ocarina of time and skyward sword. I reccomend Skyward Sword to anyone. even people who have never played zelda games before

LINK5527
LINK5527
3 posts
Nomad

Legend of Zelda is the best game ever. I have the Ocarina of Time, The Twilight Princess, The Skyward Sword, and A Link to the Past.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

It's nice to see a calm Zelda lounge. Anywhere I say Zelda everyone runs away.

axel13
axel13
28 posts
Peasant

Good to see a zelda lounge! Zelda games are the best games in the world1 My favorites: Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and Majoras Mask.

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

I really got into the Zelda games after Twilight Princess. I got so involved in the story I almost cried at the ending. Simply a beautiful game. I really appreciate how your character's dialog is kept at a minimum in all games. Sometimes the words get in the way.

Skyward Sword was very entertaining. A bit less comprehensive than other Zelda games, but certainly a very good game.

My favorite 3D Zelda game is definitely Twilight Princess. Best 2D was my first Zelda game, Link's Awakening.

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

I have Legend of zelda 1, links awakening, link to the past, ocarina of time, majoras mask, twilight princess, skyward sword and have also played Minish cap. They are all good but I got to say I don't like links awakening. I got stuck and to this day I can't get past that shooter guy in the tunnel after the first dungeon. I can't beat him no matter what I do (I believe i have the bommerang at taht point and yes I do use it I still die).

Anyways Link's awakening is great but I think majoras mask is my favourite. Other than looking up how to survive the first day and a 100% mask guide I played the game, never got frustrated for to long and never got lost when I shouldn't have been (but come on the canyon temple was a complete maze, no doubt)

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Zelda is just awesome in general. I love ocarina of time and Skyward Sword. They are undoubtably some of my favorite games ever.

Showing 166-180 of 192