Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
LexDiamonds
LexDiamonds
28 posts
Nomad

I own all 3 consoles and played many games on all 3. The wii is fun and all but is in no way better than the other 2 systems other than being cheaper. All of you saying Wii are saying so cuz your mom bought you a Wii and you claim it's the best cuz you own one and not the other. smh

omriaviv
omriaviv
2 posts
Nomad

wii is the best ps3 is for goddamn rich ppl that have 100 inch tvs

omriaviv
omriaviv
2 posts
Nomad

if you like fun games, childish games or something ike that wii is for you but if you like sport games, and mostly action game sps3 is for you

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Wii no contest, because i've played both consoles and Wii has great exclusives and good local multiplayer while the PS3 doesn't have too many good exclusives except for R&C:Future and Resistance:FoM. Plus the PS3 is mainly best for 1 player.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wii is better, i said it on the first page and ill say it here!!! well, if you have the money and a good tv, then you should get a ps3. or both!

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

wii i think all the time to buy me one when the crossbow controller gets released

imacp53
imacp53
2 posts
Nomad

wii by a hundred miles even though like no online play

endz00
endz00
4 posts
Nomad

wii is hot blonde and PS3 is some really smart brunnet but hot also :P

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

I have both consoles and think that Wii is better.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

ive got a ps3 so i have to say ps3 but if you dont have so much money then a wii and by the way the wii is the futur

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... I have to put my two cents in here and say that anything is better than a PS3... so I vote for Wii!

Mikk
Mikk
54 posts
Nomad

wii no contest at all ps3 too expensive

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

A wii is beast i have both ps2 cant do nutin on wii except graphics wii is exersize fun and is really great. NOTHING is better than a wii.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Ok,this is sooo anoying,every1 keeps saying "the ps3 is expensive!"...well geez,sorry ur sooo poor 2 buy a wii instead,the wii has horrible graphics,child games,and the controls are horrible....ps3 is cheap,internet amazing graphics,great controls,decent games,(like 50 are coming out soon).and its soo quiet...PS3

Wolf707
Wolf707
46 posts
Nomad

I agree godofgameys (x-cept 4 the poor part). the wii is fun yet no good titles have came out yet the ps3.. that has Resistance, Metal Gear 4< and not to mention God of War 3.

Showing 16-30 of 320