ForumsGame Walkthroughsfeudalism cheat

52 23756
eskimokid
eskimokid
18 posts
Nomad

there is a glitch on feudalism where you can get NaN gold how 2 do it is this,
(this might not work on this site but if you go on the game homepage.com you can do it) so get all your troops on both lines and a couple of reserve
troops then go battle any 1 and just run up to them and die once you do it will say load game or
it will say victory but if it says load game do it oh yeah once it says victory press continue and then it will go back to the same victory thing so quickly press somewhere on the map and if it goes back to the victory thing just keep clicking some where on the map and if you go into battle you cant battle but ur troops can and if you win then go to the shop and youll have infinete gold!!! if it worked tell me.

• 52 Replies
tribalwarrior419
tribalwarrior419
14 posts
Nomad

You lost me 1/2 way through when you threw grammar out the window.

"it will say load game or
it will say victory but if it says load game do it oh yeah once it says victory press continue and then it will go back to the same victory thing so quickly press somewhere on the map and if it goes back to the victory thing just keep clicking some where on the map"

thats where you lost me

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

you actually need to cheat to beat fuedalism? once you get access to archers, just buy as many as you can until you have an insane amount of them then just use the archer attack button to crush nearly any opponent.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I just don't get what's happenng here

yukumo
yukumo
1 posts
Nomad

lol i dont follow

masterking
masterking
2 posts
Nomad

actually, u get NaN gold (if your computers good enough) to turn one of your troops into a soldier classified as ???????? sell it, then u will get Nan old, so u made a false cheat.

16 posts
Nomad

your gammers worst than mine. what in the world are u talkin bout

MalaMan
MalaMan
20 posts
Nomad

i agree with tribalwarrior419, you lost me half way into it...but like lordofd511 said...do you really need cheats to beet feudalism? its not that hard...but it is fun!

hoppi164
hoppi164
6 posts
Nomad

i think he means when you die and win at the same time a victory screen keeps coming up and you cant do much but if you click quit and save then load again it says you have nan (unlimited)money ill go try it

hoppi164
hoppi164
6 posts
Nomad

but yes who does need glitches to beat fuedalism???

hoppi164
hoppi164
6 posts
Nomad

no he means when u die and win at same time it comes up vicory heaps then if you get into a fight and you win then you have unlimited money

hoppi164
hoppi164
6 posts
Nomad

ummm eskimokid thats not a good glitch its impossible to get the victory screen away sure u get nan (unlimited) money but u cant spend it

ps:if any1 needs help with a game ask me 4 help on my profile

SlovakKnight
SlovakKnight
3 posts
Nomad

I dont know that function but i got battle and i am go glitch heh i get 800000000 swords and spears and crosbows 1000000 exp u must battle near alexandria !

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

LOL! if u do that then ur data will be lost happened to me long time ago

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

i beat feudalism you just sell everything and but A TON of troops.

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

lol from that glitch i stoped playing cuz i lost every thing i had

Showing 1-15 of 52