ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482230
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

What pickpocket said. And try to sneak in a little alone time with her without her (or you're) friends around. After you do that try to get her number and you win.

Your friends could probably help you out to. Unless they're the kind of friends that would mess with you lol. Then I probably wouldn't get help from them.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I've actually been wondering about this for a while...I don't quite remember if I'd already asked...
What is a relationship, exactly? What's considered a relationship? A friend of mine was in a "relationship" but they rarely went out and didn't get past the "holding hands" stage. Then they broke up a few weeks later and neither felt any sort of emotion towards the whole thing.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'd give you the Wikipedia definiton except I'm pretty sure that isn't what you're looking for.

A relationship is what you make it. It depends more on the individual people than a concrete definition. It's probably referred to using such a general term as "relationship" because it can mean just about anything.

There is no definition to what is and isn't a relationship, because there are no rules to fit into a definition.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My boyfriend hasnt called me in a week and I havent seen him since i went kayaking the saturday before last...

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

well dont worry about it dont call him let him come to u and if he doesnt call then just move on cause he isnt worth ur time

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My boyfriend hasnt called me in a week and I havent seen him since i went kayaking the saturday before last...

well dont worry about it dont call him let him come to u and if he doesnt call then just move on cause he isnt worth ur time

I agree with Rainbow. And he could be building a great surprise. Or maybe you two need some time away just for a bit and he'll be back. He also could be busy with something. I really don't know. But there are a lot of situations to stuff in.
GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Exactly, you shouldn't rush into conclusions right now.
But if this continues then I don't think you calling him to check things out could do too much damage. Well I'm saying do that only as a confirmation before moving on but if you don't feel you need it then what Rainbow said.

budokai1694
budokai1694
256 posts
Peasant

I am in in a high school relationship and to be honest its a great relationship, i love her legitimately and she is my best friend which is how it should be in my opinion. we always go to each other with our problems and help each other out. its an extremely healthy relationship. WE go on dates all the time to nice restaurants and stuff. its surprisingly quite enjoyable unlike every other high school relationship i see

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

well thats good to here ^^^^^. a lot of high school relationships are messed up

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree. my sister has been going out with this guy for a year now, and she gets realy tired cause he gets kinda sad sometimes and needs help he doesnt eat and my sister is a realy happy person but even she goes threw stuff she feels like most of the relationship is about him but she doesnt want to break up with him + this guy wears dark clothes to look kinda rocker but thats not him he is kinda afraid of himself. and my sister trys and trys but it doesnt work

vStorm
vStorm
9 posts
Nomad

/Users/student/Desktop/facepalm.jpg'

people posting repationships ::[[ palm

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

my only problem with relationships, is i never had 1 XD

Pwnage99