Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 10:27am

StrategicCaptain

StrategicCaptain

407 posts

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship.

Just go with it. If he likes her, and she likes him, then you should be glad that your best friend is happy. Btw, if she is around him when you are she will probably be nicer, to be appealing to your friend.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 1:44pm

Luksy2

Luksy2

16 posts

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship.

Well, try to help him. He might be happy with her. If she brakes up with him and he feels really really sad and angry, try to help him somehow and tell him that there are many other girls.

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 1:48pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

This is a perfect opportunity to get to know this girl so as not to hate her. Having your friend be in a relationship with her may help eliminate those dreams of pushing this girl off cliffs...

Posted Apr 11, '11 at 11:51pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

yay! finally a stickied thread for "dating advice"! Now there won't be 40 new threads a day having to do with how to get a a girlfriend/boyfriend. Thanks Ernie

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 2:21pm

SparklingKnight

SparklingKnight

73 posts

1)You should definately let him be with this girl. If you try break him up it might ruin your relationship with your friend.

2)Tell him how you feel and that you hate his girlfriend and that he needs to understand

3)Try keep them together

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 4:56pm

jets99

jets99

618 posts

My friend likes a girl that I hate. One time I had a dream about pushing her off a cliff. What do I do? He is one of my best friends, and she just got off a relationship

why would he care? just tell him if he is really your friend he would understand

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 8:25pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

pushing her off a cliff
hahahaha!
thats so funny!
but anyway would u not want ur friend to be happy?
and i mean how bad is she?
just let em do what ever and if the girl is really !@#@ annoying then it definetaly won`t last forever
just leave them be

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 10:13pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Ok. I have a question from my friend.

He likes this girl, but all the girls in the class think he is weird including this girl. He really likes her but she hates his guts. What should he do? (I have my friend's permission to post this)

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 10:43pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

What does your friend do that gives him the appearance of being weird? Maybe if he were to not do things that made people think he was weird, he could have a better chance with this girl.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:06am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

don`t mean to be rude ernie but DUH!
again don`t mean to be rude but most people who say "my friend" really mean themselves
ok umm on topic uhhhhh obvisaly stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around ur school
this will show the girls that ur nice and not weird and if they r sane they usually like nice people more
then slowly warm up to here get out from yeah i know u but i would talk to u, up to ancosaionaly hi here and there, then to omg u would never guess what happened to me today, then u go with friends and work from there
easy

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!