ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2142 215908
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,142 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
996 posts

I have this problem where this guy is constantly busy when I ask him if he'll get together with me on the weekends.

Busy with stuff like homework? I would suggest you inviting him to study with you or something that he couldn't use that 'busy' excuse. People use that all the time, so I wouldn't believe it. Maybe if he said it once or twice, but every time you ask him? Nah... Good luck!
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
776 posts

You could try casually asking him what hes doing when hes busy. if he doesnt want to tell you then its no use but its worth a shot just in case

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
232 posts

I'll work on it guys... Thanks for the advice. Bear with me.

-thecattygrl

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

If he truly isn't available during the weekend at all, you could always try asking him to do things on weekdays. Unless he or you has something else to do after school, it's a great time to spend time with people.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts

i dont have a girl fried and i want to keep it that way for now......................................... d:

hear that ladies? i dont want a relationship
hhhhhmmmmmmmmm maybe a pirate ship........?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

i dont have a girl fried and i want to keep it that way for now

For some people that's a choice. I envy those people.

hear that ladies? i dont want a relationship

Although my conscience tells me you're saying you don't want a relationship, something in my mind is telling me that you're attempting reverse-psychology, possibly without even knowing it.
urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts

how the heck did you figure that out? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then again my mom is a behavour analyst (or how ever the heck you spell it ) soooooo i should have known............................................................ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... oh well unknowingly

ahhh just like a land mine........

ShonaFurey
ShonaFurey
67 posts

Advice on long distance relationships?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

Make sure u trust him/ her enough to know that he/she wont cheat on u
jeol
jeol
3,843 posts

Webcam chat?

Like Rainbow said, if you trust your friend to not do anything crazy, it will go... Better.
indie55
indie55
611 posts

One of my friends has one and he travels to visit many times.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,184 posts

My first was ireland-america and lasted a year and three months but visits weren't regular.
Now i'm ireland-england and visits are weekly, once a month (sounds like child custody LOL).
But i don't know.

Pazx
Pazx
5,873 posts

Webcam, get involved with your parntner's life, etc but depending on how serious it is it's helpful to remember you could always take a break, especially if you can't physically see each other for long periods of time.

Works for me...?
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,931 posts

iphone chat.

if you dont have an iphone, well, you dont have an iphone.

jeol
jeol
3,843 posts

if you dont have an iphone, well, you dont have an iphone.

And that's a good thing

It's like saying someone smells; well, what do they smell like? I learned that from Spongebob

Seeing a friend's smile can be comforting, possibly even more comforting than to talk to them. So, both is the reasonable choice. Do a webcam chat; Iphone chats are overrated
Showing 136-150 of 2142