ForumsThe TavernLife

83 14069
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Here, in life, we all have our own story. Life is full of twists and turns. It is full of surprises. It has its ups and its downs. Usually more downs than ups. But, no matter what, life goes on. One of the things about life is that it's so bad, that it can't gets worse. So this thread will be about your life story, what has happened in your life so far, and what you want to share.

Me? you ask. Nothing exciting has happened to me in life, so far.

So, what are your thoughts?

• 83 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Highschool is so depressing. I don't even learn things that will be helpful in life but only things that will be helpful in the ' upcoming test '. School did the impossible, it made learning suck.

*coughs*

Maybe you could learn to not omit words in your sentences. *smiles*

My story shall come in due time. Due time.

[quote=Dannydaninja]I was born to kill myself. The end.[/quote]

Fixed.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

I live and I will probably go without having done 1 favour to society. Unless being on AG!!!!!

AG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Dannydaninja wrote:

I was born to kill myself. The end.

Fixed.

Haha, that's just mean.
My life story will come soon. The real one. Some people here on AG have the sadest stories though.
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

My life ( so far )

I was born on July 24th 1996 In Australia. It was the same day of the Dehiwala Train Bombings, which killed 64 people and wounded 400. Both my parents were alive, I had 2 older sisters and 1 older brother. Both my grandparents on my mothers side were alive but only my Grandad was alive for my dads side. I'm fit, tall and moderately good looking.

I had to go to speech therapy. I started primary (elementary) school a year late because of my bad engrish.

Year 1 was fun, I was top of the class getting lots of A's. We even got to have naps during school.

Year 2 was boring. I learnt my 1,2,3,4 and 5 times tables and Researched a lot about ancient china.

Year 3 was harsh. I had a mean teacher.

Year 4 was awesome. I had a cool yet geeky old teacher who let us eat in class.

I don't remember year 5. Except I fell in love with somebody I'll just called ' Crackers ' for this story, I don't want to actually name her.

Year 6 was cool. We had a teacher who likes to shout angrily a lot even know he was actually a nice guy.

Year 7 was my final year. I start geling my hair, it looked REALLY werid. My grandad on my dads side dies. I was in the same class with Crackers. I failed mathematics and was a freak. I got a D in math. But I had friends. But there were bullies too. Crackers was nice and figured out I liked her, but nothing happened. I was a nervous kid, despite being weird. At the end of the year I ***** out of telling Crackers I like her. I never see Crackers again. Oh, and I was a prefect

In Year 8, I started Highschool, It's a fantastically horrible place. I become more normal, almost mature. People make fun of my geled hair. I hate it. I get an A in math.

In Year 9, I'm mature. I gel in a new style that actually looks normal and isn't halve bad. I still remember Crackers everyday and occasionally dream about her, nothing sexual though. Just talking. Talking was something I hardly did with her and I wish I did more of. I get a B in math but I'm the top of my Computer Science class, where we program and stuff. Not really interested in girls, apart from my memories of Crackers. I get A's in English, I guess I've really improved in the end.

THE END

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

in my life i have nothing to do so im on this forum just looking around making comments (sigh)... i have no life

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

in my life i have nothing to do so im on this forum just looking around making comments (sigh)... i have no life

That's not true! Everyone has a story, and everyone has a life!
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I've f-ed put a ton of life's already. Including my own. So Life sucks It's like you try and do something good and it blows up in your face. And people hate you more if it. So I'm happy to be alive and happy to have a family but I feel that I just f up everything and I get in the way so I stay out of a ton of family events and so on. I hate people most of the time. I don't hang out with anyone I know or knew. I'm a Lone Wolf that just travels and does his own thing. I don't want people in my life. Because I fear that I would just F it up in more ways than one.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I would need more than a single post to explain my life, not to mention I don't want to dive into THAT much!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I would need more than a single post to explain my life, not to mention I don't want to dive into THAT much!

Could just do a highlight reel.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Gee and here I am complaining about my life. your life is just as bad as mine. I also get picked on in school and got beat up. And got in a couple of fights. I was almost expelled but didn't the horrible things I did do should have put me in jail or Juvie but thankfully I didn't got there. And some other bad stuff I also don't wanna say.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Reading most peoples life story I felt like I needed to tell more about my life story.

I was born in Lebanon and lived there until I was 5. My grandpa died. I was named after him and I was the grandchild he new the most. I was traumatized because I the time I was so confused. At least I still have the good memories.
I eventually went to Canada. Life there was great. Yes we where away from most of the family, but we lived a happy life. I made lots of good friends and I have lots of happy moments. And school was great.
I eventually left Canada a few years later. And returned to Lebanon. I'm now more or less depressed, confused about my religion, think most people in my school are evil and not sure if my friends are really my friends. School is a breeze thought. And that is my life. Boring and more or less loser-ish!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I was an acolyte at a Buddhist church when i was only seven. they taught me peace and such, but i branched off and started to dabble in the theatre of war. soon, i could wield a Bo very well, and after that came my beloved revolver. i shall tell you no more though.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

wow i thought my life had been tough but i reeally feel for some of you

so my mum and dad divorced when i was six, my older brother and older than him sister were upset, i was too young to know what was happening really, they had a few fights but they actually get on ok now, my mum remarried, my stepdad and i had problems at first, but now ive matured, (and so has he in a way) we actually get on rreally well

primary school i got picked on alittle nothing serious teasing and stuff but then the bully left so meh? then i had a horrible teacher that i was traumatised by, my parrents pulled me out of state school and sent me toa low fees private school, i lost all my friends form my old scholl although because mmy city is soo small i have refriended many of them

i satyed on for secondary school at my private school (tiny classes but low fees) with alot of my friends staying still (including my best frined at the time) we drifted apart no big loss, we are still frineds but just not close, it was about this time my mothers father died, we all saw it coming and we werent very close but iwas sad for my mum and auntie, i also found out my dad had been married before my mum , no kids though, and that my mums brother had died when she was only about twenty, at this time i started seeing my stepsioster more regularly and we now get on well

the next year was rough, not much triggered it but i slipped into depression, i never considered suicide but still it was hard waking up in the mornings

but it got better with year nine i had areally fun time and really sorted out who my friends were, i told my best friend about my depression (the first and only person i ever told)

this year i am doing my gcse's (qualifications) i am doing ok but im pretty bad at alot of subjects but ill pull through, me and my friend had a huge argument though, we sorted it out but things have never been the same, my depression came back, but i beat it and its not coming back again!

ever since i was little i knew i was going into politics i am stil actively pursuing this inevitability (IT WILL HAPPEN!) recently my step dad got in contact with the son he had but didnt raise, he knows it was ****ty of him and really is soory, he came over from australia and we all got on really well

now i am continuing with work and just hanging out with my friends and having a great time in life, im weird but i have agood group of about ten really gfood friends and lots of other i get on with, so stuff is cool, apart from all the exams!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

okay. My life says that I am me, my life told me to play the guitar and I did, it felt pretty good to do so.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I was a premature baby, the first born child of my mother. My mom and i got into a few fights, and i moved into my dads house. Life is good now, but honestly was crap before. I love playing the piano. My best friend S. and i hang out all the time, swimming, watching b movies, and going on omegle and messing with the poor dirty old people online. But yeah, thats my life in a nutshell.

Showing 31-45 of 83