ForumsThe TavernLife

83 14070
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Here, in life, we all have our own story. Life is full of twists and turns. It is full of surprises. It has its ups and its downs. Usually more downs than ups. But, no matter what, life goes on. One of the things about life is that it's so bad, that it can't gets worse. So this thread will be about your life story, what has happened in your life so far, and what you want to share.

Me? you ask. Nothing exciting has happened to me in life, so far.

So, what are your thoughts?

• 83 Replies
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I had bone marrow cancer, that's probably the only relevant detail of my life.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I have not had a very interesting life. I've not had any tragedies (Except maybe in the family department, but I'm not going into that) or huge fortune either (except maybe travelling). I've never been in love or had my heart broken either. Mainly my life has been schoolwork, procrastination and piano. And, of course, writing.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, another relevant detail of my life is that I live in Italy because if I lived in the US I would have died from anemia, fatal bleeding or lack of immunity defenses, because I don't have 500000$ (yes, half a million) to pay.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Wow, everyone as such terrible stories.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Feel free to tell us how amazing your life is.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I'm not found of telling random people on the Internet my life story, but I will give you some info.
Was born in Lebanon, left lebanon, lived in Canada for 6 years, came back to Lebanon this year.

Well I didn't explain much so more about me is that I went to 5 different schools and the one I'm in is the sixth and my life was great in Canada and my life know is more or lease good. I have to learn how to speak a hole new language (thank god for special Arabic!). And making friends was hard with the hole language thing. And no romance either. Most girls have no dignity at all (to the point were the "cool kids" hold them by the leg and start dragging them on the floor while they laugh). Schools a breeze and life's ok, but the sad thing is that I never had a childhood friend.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Okay I have more time now, so here goes nothing:

I was born in Israel (Tel Aviv specifically), and lived there until I was around 5. While I lived there I was in this small neighborhood that was 1-2 minutes walking (you could probably see it from the window) to the hospital where my mom and dad lived in. I think that it was a separate community for the doctors or something. During my life there, I stepped on a nail and had to go to the hospital, which I believe I was carried to. Anyways, we (me, my mom, and dad) moved because violence was spreading towards my living area. We went to glorious Canada. I lived in Toronto for around 3 years before having to move to Connecticut for around 10 months. Then I moved to Virginia, where I lived for 3 years. In my first neighborhood and school, people were very abusive of me. I was bullied by everybody constantly. In my last months of living there, my only friend started hating me. I was glad when I moved to a different area of Virginia. There the kids were much nicer, and I finished the last year of elementary school and did my first year of middle school there. Then after my dad's 3 year doctor residency ran out we went to New Jersey. When we moved to New Jersey my dad lost his job in a clinic and had to go live in Canada again. During that time my mom began her 3 year residency in a hospital in Philly. So I lived with my mom, and New Jersey was fantastic. Truly was, the kids at school were the best, and I had a best friend directly across the street. Sadly, I had to leave that wonderful place and go back to Toronto, Canada. That is where I currently am. My mom is planning on getting pregnant with a second child, and my dad is going to buy a large house soon. I'll also probably get a German Sheppard (female) soon. I have one move left in my childhood now, before I finally settle down.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Guys, just to clear things up, you don't have to post your life story.

It's just you can share what you think about life in general.

Of course, you can post your life story if you want.

Sorry if I was unclear.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
296 posts
Peasant

How's about life sucks than you die?

Riskae
Riskae
34 posts
Nomad

Life sucks then you die...

I live in the backwoods of Georgia and am constantly awoken by the sound of shotguns.

The End

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

My life is really good.

I was born in Trinidad, into a loving family. I went to school, did other stuff. Started a career in music and Im only 13.

My life is to short to actually judge but a its going, its really nice and I wont change it for anything.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I've got a story somewhere. But right now, right here, I do not have the words. Those words are lost in my poetry. If I can, I'll tell you my story, when I can.

Rigoezbweno
Rigoezbweno
43 posts
Nomad

my Life boring but that seems to be what is up with everyone else so im optimistic LOL

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I was born to kill. The end.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

2011 - I go to highschool

Tastes good, don't it? Highschool is so depressing. I don't even learn that will be helpful in life but only things that will be helpful in the ' upcoming test '. School did the impossible, it made learning suck.
Showing 16-30 of 83