ForumsThe TavernLife

83 14071
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Here, in life, we all have our own story. Life is full of twists and turns. It is full of surprises. It has its ups and its downs. Usually more downs than ups. But, no matter what, life goes on. One of the things about life is that it's so bad, that it can't gets worse. So this thread will be about your life story, what has happened in your life so far, and what you want to share.

Me? you ask. Nothing exciting has happened to me in life, so far.

So, what are your thoughts?

• 83 Replies
redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

My life's a pain in the *** I was living my life until I was 12 carefree. Then it hit me I become friends with a guy that used to be on my baseball team like three years in a row(you might ask why weren't you friends then I say we weren't "real" friends who can talk about anything) we enter our first year at middle school then I see him talking to some of my friends and then his friends.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Guys who post here listen please:
This is very dangerous for you to post here like this you're life story. Someone today or even in the far future could find you here and read this. This can even stop you from getting a job you might try out for in a few years.
IF you want to post you're life story I suggest you make a new account with a new nickname that doesn't let anyone know it is you. Even that could be traced to you by hacking the site but its less likely. Its best if you keep it to you're self but I guess some people here really need to get it out.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

@GoblinD

Don't be paranoid. There may be a slight chance of that happening, but I really doubt it.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I highly doubt anyone will ever find me on here, unless I tell them.
Also, what job people would go through a gaming community, I mean really, you are just sounding paranoid, like Bunneh said.
I don't think I've posted my life here, but I'll go through it very briefly. Very.
Years 1-5: I can't remember anything, I have a terrible long term memory, unless it's something very important or big in my life.
6-10: I was pretty gifted in elementary school and I actually cared about doing my work and really wanted to get the right answer. I was also really good at coloring inside the lines. :3
11-15: Middle school, I start not caring about it and fooling around with friends. Get really close with people, first girl, etc. High school comes along and I realize I actually have to work again, so yeah.
I'll probably go into more about me and my life, but that's the chunky part of it. Keep in mind these ages are not correctly aligned with the events, I cannot remember what age I was for most of these, and I'm too tired to do the math.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

You can call it paranoid but the 1% of it happening just isn't worth the risks. If you want a good job in the future, especially if its in the military. So be careful not to post you're full name with this account because then it can be googled.

Anyway, I happened to read Moonfairy's post. You're life sounds tough but glad to see it turned out for the better. Don't weary about the past, its that age and you're not the only one making some mistakes in it. Just focus on school and don't let some idiots mess you're life like, life is full of disappointments that you need to overcome but you just need to survive them and life turn out to the better.

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

my life is awesome..... and i love it my life
beacuse i go frist to school then i get back to eat lucnh then i go play computer games then i do my H.w then i go sleep

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Because I don't want to say that I was born; I say;

I wasn't born.

Surprised?

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

my life is awesome..... and i love it my life
beacuse i go frist to school then i get back to eat lucnh then i go play computer games then i do my H.w then i go sleep

Lol average gamer. You'll miss that point in life when you're in high school.
Anyhtinbutthat
Anyhtinbutthat
13 posts
Nomad

YOu think your life sucks? HEck I lived in a small town with almost nobody anywhre and I had to live with cheap cost and quality you think that was fun? I also had to learn about how cutalingus and a few other things work all by myself . No that's what you call a handy man.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I'll sum it up in two sentences.

I was a nerd until I grew my hair out. If you don't believe me look in the top of the tavern and you'll find a topic that shows pictures of the players.(I'm in there)

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

i was born
i hated school
i get yelled at
play video games
got a job
i get yelled at more
i retire
i die

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

L: lingering
I: in
F: futile
E: existence

life

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

I like my Life.

Life is full of suprises and unexpected events.

Ive lived in NZ for 9 years now but I am South Korean.

indienorien
indienorien
24 posts
Peasant

my life is kinda boring, but perhaps boring as better then sad. Most trouble in my life even came from friends who were action like douchs or a drepressed friend that tried to commit suicide.

anyway my life:
elementary: got picked on because I got good grades
high scool: whent to the highest possible direction, in september I start with studies civil engeneering

thats the moment where i'll go to the bully's and say: 'you got pwnd *****! I made id u didn't !

so life is fun if u try hard enough everything comes allright

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My life has been filled with Math, schoolwork, piano and disappointments. :b
Actually, all in all, I've had a pretty good life.
I've traveled a lot, especially with my mom on her many, many business trips. I'd like to think I'm good at things. I'm probably not, though.
I don't feel like writing my entire life story as of this moment, however, so that is all you guys get.

Showing 61-75 of 83