ForumsThe TavernLife

83 14072
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Here, in life, we all have our own story. Life is full of twists and turns. It is full of surprises. It has its ups and its downs. Usually more downs than ups. But, no matter what, life goes on. One of the things about life is that it's so bad, that it can't gets worse. So this thread will be about your life story, what has happened in your life so far, and what you want to share.

Me? you ask. Nothing exciting has happened to me in life, so far.

So, what are your thoughts?

• 83 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My mom had an abruptio placenta, so i was born prematurely.
I was basically drowning in her blood as she was dying from blood loss. This happened while she was at my godmothers wedding. When the doctor finally came he performed a caesarean section on my mother, 4 minutes after giving her local anesthesia. I came out blue, not breathing, and my mom passed out from blood loss. I scored a 2 on the APGAR test. We both survived, but just barely.
When I was in third grade, parents divorced and my mom 'disciplined' me so hard I had multiple broken blood vessels in my hip. She got reported to DFAX, and wormed her way out of it. This was the first, and definitely not the last time that she would get out of trouble.
When I was in 6th grade, i went to go live with my dad for a while, because I couldnt stand being with my mom anymore. She always called me names, had an extremely short temper, and often kept me home from school when she was mad so I would clean the entire house as punishment. I stayed with my dad for 2 weeks, them my mother threatened to get a lawyer if my dad didnt give me back to her. So I went back to her house.
Inbetween this and my 9th grade year, I have had to call 911 multiple times because my mom came home so drunk and sick she passed out and had mild alchohol poisoning. Police talked to her and she got out of that too.
Last year, she and I got into an argument. I told her i wasnt going to put up with being treated the way i was. I was tired of being called names, being intimidated, like my mom was a highschool bully instead of my mother. So she stopped talking to me altogether. My brother, who is three years younger than me, but was her favorite, sided with me. That seriously upset her, and after one night when I heard her yelling at him because he said "You really dont treat her right" she came into my room, straddled me, and smacked the crap out of my face til my nose began to bleed.
I took pictures with my ipod. The next day, since I had had little sleep with my face hurting like you know what and looking all battered and beaten, my mom kept me home, told me to put on makeup, then took me out to eat and go shopping. Thats the nicest she has ever been to me, but it was only so i would keep my mouth shut.
She told me to please not tell anyone, so I told my dad. I showed him the pictures, and he began trying to get custody of me, since my mother had primary custody. I was living with my mother while all this was going on, so obviously life was hell. I got diagnosed with depression and severe anxiety and had to take an antidepressant. Zoloft. The doctor told my parents that i should move in with my dad, and that if necessary he could get a court order. So I moved in with my dad, and now he has temporary custody of me.
Since I moved in with my dad, my mom has become embroiled in DFAX, but is still trying to mess up my life. She says things like,"Alexis is pregnant, shes stealing your alchohol, blahblahblah." but no one beleives her because she lies and manipulates to get out of trouble. Over the summer she 'attempted' suicide in her garage, because even though i was with my dad my mom got her lawyers to give her visitation with me, one week with her, one with my dad over the summer, going back and forth. She took me through the house and showed me what thing she wanted me to have and what she wanted my brother to have once she was gone, then took my brothers blue jumprope and tried to hang herself from the garage fixture. I had to cut her down with a butterflyknife, since thats all I had near me. She took another rope, was about to do the same thing, but I cut it when she put it around her neck then cut it into even smaller peices. I told my dad about it, and she told my brother. But she told my brother that I was setting her up. My dad beleives my, but my brother isnt sure. Hes 12 and loves my mom and me both, but my mom is slowly turning him away from me and my dad. He doesnt want to visit anymore, and when he does hes never as nice as he used to be.
But overall, life is better now im with my dad, and I hope my brother is okay with my mom.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Well there's not really much for me to say about my life. Guessing I'm just your average boring person with terrible luck..

Well, all my life I've been surrounded by fighting, arguing, fallouts, all involving my family, I sat and watched helplessly as my mum had a panic attack whilst defending our house from her horrible hateful 'sister and nieces', in July 2004 I sat next to my gran and heard her last words, as I felt her temperature drop, yep, she was now a corpse. This still makes me cry thinking about it. I'll never forget it.. 'a' feckin' love yer' she was Irish..
Then my life is boring, more fighting, arguing etc.
Then, last year on June 6th, I saw a girl, and instantly fell in love. I added her on Facebook, yes, FACEBOOK, and we began talking, a month and 1 week later on July 16th, we 'married' on Facebook. On October 8th we kissed for the first time, and on the 25th October we got together. Still, we are together, almost a year later, and I'm in the worst possible situation. She 'cheated', felt too guilty and made me cheat. Here's where my selfish nature kicks in, I go to kiss the girl she made me kiss, but I realise I can't do it and I pull away. The next day, it turns out my girlfriend never cheated, so I have to pretend I lied to her about cheating just so I didn't lose her. I felt guilty then, I told her yesterday. All seems fine, but I fear I may lose her, I could not live without her, seriouusly. I can't find advice anywhere and the more it ruins her mood, the more I feel guilty. I am scared, and dunno what to do.

That's my life, it ain't so good, but it's me.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Then, last year on June 6th, I saw a girl, and instantly fell in love. I added her on Facebook, yes, FACEBOOK, and we began talking, a month and 1 week later on July 16th, we 'married' on Facebook. On October 8th we kissed for the first time, and on the 25th October we got together. Still, we are together, almost a year later, and I'm in the worst possible situation. She 'cheated', felt too guilty and made me cheat. Here's where my selfish nature kicks in, I go to kiss the girl she made me kiss, but I realise I can't do it and I pull away. The next day, it turns out my girlfriend never cheated, so I have to pretend I lied to her about cheating just so I didn't lose her. I felt guilty then, I told her yesterday. All seems fine, but I fear I may lose her, I could not live without her, seriouusly. I can't find advice anywhere and the more it ruins her mood, the more I feel guilty. I am scared, and dunno what to do.

Sounds like something you'd post in the general relationship thread.

I can't remember most of my life. And ,ost of the parts of it that are do are hurtful memories that I don't like bringing up. So... I played little leauge, did good in school, now I'm not doing all that well in school. And I'm stressed out. TA DA! Dee end.
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Sounds like something you'd post in the general relationship thread.

Aye, but it's different.
I was telling you about my life, in the 'Life' thread. I'm not looking for help, or to discuss my relationship, just thought I'd add it, since it's a massive part of my life. ^)^
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I have had a interesting life so far, I guess, but most things aren't supposed to come out or I don't remember it.
But ill try.
I was born premature, was in a coufeuse (Dutch word) for 6 weeks.
We had a dog, I was a energetic kiddo, and caused my parents a lot of trouble and worries.
When I was 8 I lost my best friend. Our dog who was 14 then and I never forget him. Poor dog, we had to let him sleep in.
Until my 14th life year there isn't anything very interesting I can share with the community, but around my 14th I had a big circle of friends, and I fell in love with a beautiful lady. Half a year later I asked her to be my girlfriend on a very original way, I was 15 by then. We still have a nice relationship with no problems from each other only I got some personal problems this year which made me aggressive but im over that.

Overall I have a good life.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I'm pleasantly surprised people are still commenting in here...

A little update from your OP himself, me:

I started high school a couple months ago, and I honestly didn't know what to think of it before I started. I'm pleased to say it's not at all as bad as what I expected.

For better or for worse, I only have petty problems that I don't care to share.

Showing 76-81 of 83