ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62244
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

And just so you know, there may be guest appearances from some of your favorite AGers.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Ugh I typed it all out but then somehow I got logged out. D:
Heres the short version since Im mad.
Pic::Later
NN: CD7
WYA: A human knight
DOYCL: Has grey armor thats a bit boring. A sword named "Love" for reasons of puns. Brown hair that flows in the wind. Hazel eyes that gleam with laughter. A strong chin.
DOYCP: Kind of lazy. Uses violence to solve most problems. Follows the code of chivalry since he is a knight. Enjoys a laugh and is loyal to friends and has honor.
CTASOTF: Contributes to the Forum Games and the Tavern.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Okay, so in case you don't know how we want it to look, I'll give you an example...

Picture will come later ;D

Nickname: Moon.
What am I? I am a Fairy.
Description: Relatively small, about 5 feet, very long hair, awesome wings on my back, mostly wears jeans and a T-shirt.
And no, the wings don't get in the way.
In depth description will come when I get a picture.
Description of Personality: Generally happy, sometimes upset by the smallest things, cannot stand bullies and is always willing to help.
I have contributed to the forums, WOOT 2,000 POSTS btw, by giving my all to the AMW, and I visit the Tavern often along with a few WEPR debates. If you have been in the AMW, you have seen me, so I think that counts for something :P

And that is what we want to know.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Here be an example.

I would enclose a picture, but I'm too lazy to scan.

Nickname: Tacky
What I am: A girl. XD
Description: I'm a girl (young teens maybe) who wears a penguin print dress(white belly, rest of it is black), fake bunny ears, roller-blading attire(knee protectors and elbow protectors and all that), and a belt and dagger for stabbing trolls.
Personality: Loud, with outbursts of violence (Trolls beware). I enjoy silence sometimes too, though, and will use violence to establish that. I also like eating a lot and getting into arguments. However, I also like being tricky sometimes. (Back-stabbers beware)
Contribution: I have a poetry thread and often post feedback onto others' threads as well.
Fighting style(Because I feel like it): I will kick you in the shins with my heavy roller-blades. Or I'll ram into you full speed whilst on them. Or maybe I'll elbow you or knee you with my knee and elbow protectors.
I can't use parkour (sadly enough) so I roller-blade to my destinations. If I'm in a particularly angry or violent mood, I will stab you with my Troll knife.

Tada!!

Jeol, you have to submit something now. :/

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I don't like double posting, but I just realized I forgot to actually say anything about my moral code. -.-'

Moral Code: I'm loyal as heck to my friends, but ruthless to anyone that betrays me. I'm very suspicious of new people, so newbies beware. I don't like arrogant people, and if you are, I will kick you in the shin with my roller-blades.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3580/cd7.gif
Heres a pic of me. Yes I realize my arms turned out like cup handles. I added the blue feather just because it looked better and I added the height because I forgot it in the first post.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Nickname: You know...
Description: Dwarf with dwarven armor and dwarven hammer and a +12 Dwarven Beard of Dwarfhood.
Personality: You know... (If Tacky/Moon cracks a whip, whatever they say.....)
Contributions: You know...
Fighting Style: I crush you!
Moral Code: You know...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Don't you say You know. We need this Official!
BUT SOME WORK INTO IT!
*cracks whips*

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

So is mine okay or is there anything else you would need?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Commander Dude, or should i say CD7,
Yours fits the script, congrats, you are in.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I love being in stories. Gives me something to look forward to.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

CD7, you shall be always referred to by your nickname now. Can't change it. Also, don't be upset if your appearance isn't until later.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

CD7, you shall be always referred to by your nickname now. Can't change it. Also, don't be upset if your appearance isn't until later.

Its quite fine. My full name is a mouthful and my time of appearance is fine whenever. Just look at my part in "Endril and End Cold". I showed up late but made a splash.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

yesma'am.....

Name: Dragon
What: Dwarf
Description: Epitome of Dwarvenhood, long beard, short, heavy armor and a big hammer.
Contributions: Very active in the Tavern, slightly active in WEPR, occassional activity in most others.
Personality: Your best interpretation of me.
Fighting style: I CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv242/M4tth3wpics/IMG_4248.jpg
Nickname: Oak
What Am I: Professor in training.
Description: A bored student who loves to drift away in his art.
Personality: Creative, and crazy around people.
Forum Contribution: Art for the masses!

Showing 1-15 of 285