Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Adventures of AG : A State of Emergency

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:06pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,417 posts

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. :D Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG! :D

Here is the template that we have figured so far. :D

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums. :D

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:11pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,955 posts

And just so you know, there may be guest appearances from some of your favorite AGers. :D

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:18pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

:DDD Looks amazing and awesome. Can't wait.

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:23pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

Ugh I typed it all out but then somehow I got logged out. D:
Heres the short version since Im mad.
Pic::Later
NN: CD7
WYA: A human knight
DOYCL: Has grey armor thats a bit boring. A sword named "Love" for reasons of puns. Brown hair that flows in the wind. Hazel eyes that gleam with laughter. A strong chin.
DOYCP: Kind of lazy. Uses violence to solve most problems. Follows the code of chivalry since he is a knight. Enjoys a laugh and is loyal to friends and has honor.
CTASOTF: Contributes to the Forum Games and the Tavern.

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:28pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,417 posts

Okay, so in case you don't know how we want it to look, I'll give you an example...

Picture will come later ;D

Nickname: Moon.
What am I? I am a Fairy.
Description: Relatively small, about 5 feet, very long hair, awesome wings on my back, mostly wears jeans and a T-shirt.
And no, the wings don't get in the way.
In depth description will come when I get a picture.
Description of Personality: Generally happy, sometimes upset by the smallest things, cannot stand bullies and is always willing to help.
I have contributed to the forums, WOOT 2,000 POSTS btw, by giving my all to the AMW, and I visit the Tavern often along with a few WEPR debates. If you have been in the AMW, you have seen me, so I think that counts for something :P

And that is what we want to know. :D

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:30pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,955 posts

Here be an example.

I would enclose a picture, but I'm too lazy to scan.

Nickname: Tacky
What I am: A girl. XD
Description: I'm a girl (young teens maybe) who wears a penguin print dress(white belly, rest of it is black), fake bunny ears, roller-blading attire(knee protectors and elbow protectors and all that), and a belt and dagger for stabbing trolls.
Personality: Loud, with outbursts of violence (Trolls beware). I enjoy silence sometimes too, though, and will use violence to establish that. I also like eating a lot and getting into arguments. However, I also like being tricky sometimes. (Back-stabbers beware)
Contribution: I have a poetry thread and often post feedback onto others' threads as well.
Fighting style(Because I feel like it): I will kick you in the shins with my heavy roller-blades. Or I'll ram into you full speed whilst on them. Or maybe I'll elbow you or knee you with my knee and elbow protectors. :D
I can't use parkour (sadly enough) so I roller-blade to my destinations. If I'm in a particularly angry or violent mood, I will stab you with my Troll knife.

Tada!!

Jeol, you have to submit something now. :/

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:36pm

TackyCrazyTNT

TackyCrazyTNT

1,955 posts

I don't like double posting, but I just realized I forgot to actually say anything about my moral code. -.-'

Moral Code: I'm loyal as heck to my friends, but ruthless to anyone that betrays me. I'm very suspicious of new people, so newbies beware. I don't like arrogant people, and if you are, I will kick you in the shin with my roller-blades.

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:40pm

CommanderDude7

CommanderDude7

4,753 posts

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3580/cd7.gif
Heres a pic of me. Yes I realize my arms turned out like cup handles. I added the blue feather just because it looked better and I added the height because I forgot it in the first post.

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:45pm

Dragonblaze052

Dragonblaze052

26,727 posts

Nickname: You know...
Description: Dwarf with dwarven armor and dwarven hammer and a +12 Dwarven Beard of Dwarfhood.
Personality: You know... (If Tacky/Moon cracks a whip, whatever they say.....)
Contributions: You know...
Fighting Style: I crush you!
Moral Code: You know...

Posted Apr 19, '11 at 9:48pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,417 posts

Don't you say You know. We need this Official!
BUT SOME WORK INTO IT!
*cracks whips*

Reply to Adventures of AG : A State of Emergency

You must be logged in to post a reply!