ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62340
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/861/original/frog_bump.jpg?1252350288
Yup I did it. Also is this still going on?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I know right? It's so cute!
Anyways, still waiting for dat storeh. Better be worth the wait ;3

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_137_35.35_c.jpg
Nickname: d_dude
What you are: A gecko that can camouflage like a boss.
Looks like: Depends on if he is in hiding or not. While hiding takes the color and pattern of the surroundings. Look at pic for what I usually look like. About as long as your hand. Not tall...at all.
Personality: Usually scared or nervous. Very proud of his awesome camouflage. Will jump on the face of anybody that messes with his friends.

I hang out around the forum games a lot, and I keep the nubs in the Halo thread in check.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

A gecko that can camouflage like a boss.

LIKE A BOSS!!!
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

LIKE A BOSS!!!

I could not let this go by.
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/demotivational-posters-like-a-boss2.jpg
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Methinks they have failed...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I believe that Moon is concentrating a massive amount of effort into getting school super dooper awesome good, and I think Tacky is somewhat similar. I don't doubt that they'll get straight onto it next oppurtunity. Just have patience guys!

(I'm actually a part of this, so I may as well get the borderline image spam to stop.

That's all from me.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I believe that Moon is concentrating a massive amount of effort into getting school super dooper awesome good, and I think Tacky is somewhat similar. I don't doubt that they'll get straight onto it next oppurtunity. Just have patience guys!

Massive amount of effort is an understatement. I HAVE to get straight A's, and I have D's in two classes. And I have a week left to bring it up 35 points. Joy.

And Strop, contributing spam, I expected more of you. * disappointed*
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

^

Whenever I see a new post by either you or Tacky, I eagerly rush here to see if there's a story. And I become sad when I see there isn't.

But don't worry, I understand. :P

Time to wait.

*eagerly waits*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

don't be like that, moonfairy, you do know that around here I mod LIKE A BOSS?

i alternatively could just lock this thread in the month or three that it takes to get a meaningful update in here...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

don't be like that, moonfairy, you do know that around here I mod LIKE A BOSS?
i alternatively could just lock this thread in the month or three that it takes to get a meaningful update in here...

1. I'll be whateva I wanna be.
2. Call me Moon, bro.
3. mod? Like a boss? You? Bahaha. (jk)
4. WTF happened to your SHIFT key?!
5. LOCK IT?! ...I'll.... I'll.... keep making thread with all of this stuff in it and you will eventually stop caring.

6. For everyone, We are really, really sorry. It is mainly my fault there isn't a story yet, so, bleh. But I can't really sit down and focus of it right now, I am really sorry.

I will dedicate my weekend to this, I will. Just know that I'm failing the 10th grade for you. For this. Can you have that on your conscience? Can you handle the fact that I am going to have to repeat 4 classes just so you could have an update and appease your teenage/strops minds? I hope you can.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I mod LIKE A BOSS?

Win.

(In fake Dori-finding-nemo voice) Just keep waiting... Just keep waiting... Just keep waiting... *Falsetto voice cracks*

Going off what Jeol said, its quality that counts, not quantity. I'd rather read one page of awesomeness than 10 pages of bull****.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Are dere cameeos in zis?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Moon has fainted and returned to her pokeball....
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I will dedicate my weekend to this, I will. Just know that I'm failing the 10th grade for you. For this. Can you have that on your conscience? Can you handle the fact that I am going to have to repeat 4 classes just so you could have an update and appease your teenage/strops minds? I hope you can.

Yes yes I can.
In all honesty though put your nose to the grindstone now and save the story for summer or something.
Showing 136-150 of 285