ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62376
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Lessa try it again

NN: Paar
I'm: Old man of the age 80. I've served in many wars and battles. Because of my deep experiences, I somewhat hate the world, yet I find good in it as well. I still try to have a good time. I was also blinded in a war.
Look: Dark robe that makes me look like a monk. I have scars all over my body. I'm about 6 foot. My eyes are very bright and deep, with no pupils.
Contribution: All of you, except maybe Moon and the one or two others, have seen me 'round.

Is that better?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Forgot what is was...
I'm: A human. I have no living relatives.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

*grumbles about not being in the update*

I would have been a kick-*** scout

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Nice job Tacky, I'm curious as to who the mod is, we've only had so many.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

All will be revealed in the next update which will be here at least by 1 am. So yay
Well, not ALL, but you'll get a good idea if you pay attention.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Did I say 1 am? I meant 3 pm.

Tacky and Moon shut their eyes in anticipated fear, bracing for the worst. Suddenly, a figure steps in front of the ban-hammer "Woah there pony boy," a familiar face says, standing in front of Tacky and Moon,"These two are here to help."
" Dude! Thought you would never come!" Strop says, lowering his banhammer. "If they are alright with you, then they are alright with me." Strop says as he leaps back into the battlefield, leaving the teacher with the two young users.
"You two, owe me. Big time." Cenere says as he turns around. "Oh, and you two left your.... friend behind."
CD7 jogs into view just as Cenere turns around to leave. Tacky grabs his arm, "Thank you." She says with a small grin.
"Why are you here?" Moon asks, suspicious.
"Because I want to know where the rest of the moderators went as well. Zoph is with them, I need to find them. I don't care if that means helping you out." Cenere said.
"Hmph. Well then you're with us, thanks for bringing CD7...and you know... saving us." Moon said as she walked off to get CD7.
"I...uh...I.... thanks! Bye!" Tacky says nervously, as she jogs to catch up with Moon.
"CD7! Dude! What are you doing?! Don't encourage them!" Moon scolds as she shoots some water to a flamer that was close to getting CD7.
"So sorry! They just, they are so annoying!" He shouts as he tries to fight a troll. Tacky slips behind the troll and hits him hard on the head. The troll falls with a loud crash and Tacky just smiles sweetly before attacking more trolls.
"Tacky! Try to get the team back to that alley! We need to get out of here!" Moon shouts as she sends some flamers running.
Tacky skates off and in her wake trolls and flamers alike fall to the ground. Moon hurries off to the alley, dragging CD7 with her. She spots Cenere on a roof, looking at the fighting from above. CD7 and Moon wait in the alley for what seems like forever, then Tacky comes into view with the rest of the team.
"I brought them all, now what do we do?" Tacky asks, confused.
"Did you bring Danny? He is basically our only shot at getting to the right time." Moon asks.
"He is right here" Tacky pulls Danny into a view with a shrug.
"How fast can you get us out of here, Danny?" Moon asks with impatience.
"Uh, uh, uhm.... I've been working on it... I still need about an hour." Danny says while fiddling with some unidentifiable gadget.
An audible sigh was heard from the entire team as they all picked spots in the alley to sit and wait for Danny to finish.
"We should go look for Strop!" Nurv says impatiently.
"No. Strop can handle himself." Tacky says with certainty in her voice.
"Yeah, like getting knocked out by the modnapper." Moon said, itching to move around.
"Why don't we go to look for him, then?" Nurv says, noticing Moon's fidgeting.
"He will be back in time, don't worry!" Tacky says, obviously less certain this time.
"Tell you what Tacky. Why don't you stay here while Nurv and I go look for him?" Moon says, jumping up at the chance to get out of the alley.
"Hey! I wanna go too! I can't sit still this long!" Jeol says, stretching his legs and walking towards Nurv and Moon.
"Fine! I'll stay with the rest of the team. You have an hour to find Strop. After that we are leaving you all." Tacky says, her stubborn face setting in.
"Let's go." Moon notions to Nurv and Jeol, while both bunnies look at each other with uncertainty passing through their eyes.

As the trio steps out of the alley, they see the fight still raging on. They slip around the fight, only attacking whatever approached them.
"I wonder where Strop ran off to..." Moon says to the bunnies.
"He said he was going to the Mod Forum." Jeol says, walking around the remains of a troll.
"I know where it is, follow me." Nurv says as he dashes off to an abandoned building.
Moon and Jeol look at each other and shrug, then run to catch up to Nurv.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

The suspense thickens...es...!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Yay Im in this bit. Keep up the writing.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I hope I make an appearance later. I honestly doubt it though.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I honestly doubt it though.

Buck up young Parfaam, there's hope still!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Dearies, everyone that applies will be in the story at one time or another.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I eagerly await the being in the story time.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Explosion of hope! By the way, to EVERYONE, it's Paarfam, not Parfaam. That's okay though.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Dearies, everyone that applies will be in the story at one time or another.

*warm fuzzy feeling appears in my soul*
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Bump. What happened to the updates? Can we see a continuation this weekend?

Showing 166-180 of 285