ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Boxers vs Tight Underwear

113 53109
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I personally where boxers; They are way more comfortable and allow your sperm count to increase. Tight underwear like tighty-whities really hurt and constrict my legs.

• 113 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

They are way more comfortable and allow your sperm count to increase.

Interesting....

I wear underwear. They're not very tight and are comfortable on me. And unless they are to small they don't hurt my legs and the other part at all. I don't wear boxers often so this a sort of bias opinion. And I will try to go with boxers, not a fan of the wedgie though.

But the tight undies ruin the hot girl chance. So I just go naked.

To much info here. We really didn't need to know that.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

allow your sperm count to increase

Are you trying to have kids?

I personally cannot answer this question

Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't wear this underwear. Or maybe you like going commando? just kidding LOL
markzi
markzi
103 posts
Nomad

Even if your not trying to have kids, usually, girls get a kick of how much comes out :P Even the "owner" gets a kick of how much comes out, what's an orgasm without the big finish?

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

boxers just need the free space plus no dead sperm

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Even if your not trying to have kids, usually, girls get a kick of how much comes out :P Even the "owner" gets a kick of how much comes out

your sperm count doesn't change the volume of what comes out. I mean, would you notice the difference between 300 million little swommers and 200 million little swimmers? I doubt it.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

your sperm count doesn't change the volume of what comes out. I mean, would you notice the difference between 300 million little swommers and 200 million little swimmers? I doubt it.

If you're looking to have a baby, then it helps.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

I always prefered tight underwear over boxers basically cuz of all the reasons Strop numbered so nicely.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

f you think boxers are more comfortable, either you're a couch potato, or you're lying to yourself.

I am an active person and I find boxers far more comfortable than tight, confining briefs. I'm not trying to argue, just saying my point of view.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I wear boxer briefs. If you wear tidy-whities or boxers in wrestling...say good by to your almond sack.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

say good by to your almond sack.

Hahaha, almond dack. That's almost as funny as "coin purse"
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I wear briefs, I don't like boxers because I hate the thought of my underwear hanging out of my as*, and they make you look like n idiot and I like my image to be clean when doing something productive. I don't like the way whitie tighties feel, so I go with briefs or sport spandex.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I like underwears and I don't mind boxers, but i still wear boxers when I have gym class, because, like Strop said, everyone seem to have a problem with underwears. I do really enjoy wearing boxer for sleeping tho.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I wear Hanes Boxers. They are the most comfortable underwear that I've ever worn. I prefer boxers to briefs most of the time. When I weightlift I wear briefs because they are more comfortable when doing things like that.

Umbra7
Umbra7
27 posts
Nomad

I used to wear white tighties until I turned 9. Then my junk felt all cramped. I am wearing Hanes Boxers right now.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

If your old enough to be on here, it should feel very cramped if you wear underwear. I don't want a moose knuckle.http://www.motifake.com/3436

Showing 16-30 of 113