ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Boxers vs Tight Underwear

113 53105
sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I personally where boxers; They are way more comfortable and allow your sperm count to increase. Tight underwear like tighty-whities really hurt and constrict my legs.

• 113 Replies
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I don't want a moose knuckle

what the hell is a "moose knuckle"??
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Check the link. I'm on my iPad so I don't really know how to post it.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Check the link

dude, that is nasty. Learn something new every day, but at a price! LOL
RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

Boxer briefs are best in my opinion because you get support while somehow not being too tight.

Boxer briefs ftw!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I wear boxer briefs and briefs.. It's something of a custom to be honest. I rarely find appropriately fitting briefs to be a strain on my junk.

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

I totally agree with you my friend. There's also a problem with these Tight underwears, it actually takes off that freedom from you to relax. So, get on some boxers guys and relax throughout you daily routine.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I prefer Boxers personally, don't like to be crushed in that department.

I heard a while ago that tight underwear can increase chances of testicular cancer. Which I don't think is a proven theory but could it be a possibility?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't give you cancer, it's proven to lower your sperm count.

thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

ok this is wrong

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

It doesn't give you cancer, it's proven to lower your sperm count.

Ah right, okay. I did think it was pretty plausible though for some reason. Lol.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Tight underwear leads to a moose knuckle:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0804/moose-knuckle-demotivational-poster-1207341570.jpg

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

That is eye straining and disturbing on so, so many different levels.:L
Fortunately, even if tight underwear was to do such a thing, it would be veiled by Jeans or something (more often than not, I would hope considering the sight above). Moral of this story; Don't wear latex pants/suits.

urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

i wear boxers,there more comfortable,unless i wear shorts then i dont! because there basicly the same length.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

That is eye straining and disturbing on so, so many different levels.:L

So true, so true.

I think that briefs and boxer briefs have an advantage over boxers for one reason:

If you happen to get a hard-on in public, then briefs and boxer briefs hide it much more than boxers. If your wearing boxers, then you'll have to use a covering method, which is very inconvenient. It may be more uncomfortable if you wear briefs while getting a hard-on, but hey, it's what you get for getting a hard-on in public!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you happen to get a hard-on in public, then briefs and boxer briefs hide it much more than boxers. If your wearing boxers, then you'll have to use a covering method, which is very inconvenient. It may be more uncomfortable if you wear briefs while getting a hard-on, but hey, it's what you get for getting a hard-on in public!

People should be able to have self-control to prevent that from happening.

Or if you wear boxers and that happens then the person could think of something that turns them off.
Showing 31-45 of 113