ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89742
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I am a REAL moderator, and I will lock this thread.

?? What are you saying ?? It's not the topic of the thread.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

?? What are you saying ?? It's not the topic of the thread.

He's not a moderator because his text are not a different color.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I am a REAL moderator, and I will lock this thread.

Who said that? I can't find this comment.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

A real mod has must erased it.

I'm angry because we can't do estimation anymore. This bug is the biggest wich happened on CTC2PP for the moment.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

COOL! The bug took end. Do someone know what was the reason of it?

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

Perhaps we should have the option to make normal bricks able to stay in the same place they are like foundation bricks, but still able to be destroyed. I have been trying to make a bridge without foundation bricks for awhile but have failed horrably.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Nice idea but I'm not totally for, because I think CTC must respect the physics. Foundation blocks ever strange for me, so normal blocks floating would be very weird too.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

my second idea what if you can upgrade your catapult but only by earning money from crushing the castles that would be nice!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Why not? After all, the trebuchet can only be upgrade one time. And on top of that, the upgrade have none effect, just the style.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

It would be better to have a more interactive account on CTC, perhaps getting the gold/silver/bronze metals on castles will become a currency.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Ever mentionned, Sire (if I can call you like that). But I agree.

I think the money earning would be a nice including. For example, we get money for the medals you got, peoples you saved (another adding - keep some persons living) and money you collect in castles. Then, you can build some upgrades for your trebuchet or the castle builder.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

It's ok to call me sire, but, perhaps we can also buy ammo upgrades. For example: A stone ball on flames that will replace the normal single shot stone ball or bombs will have a bigger explode radius.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Yes, good.

NEW TOPIC:
Post your ideas and suggestions for new achievements you want to see. It can be relating to new ideas we've mentionned.

For example: "Roasted meat" : Burn 25 animals.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

"Pyromaniac" Burn 1000 objects

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

"Ice Breaker": Destroy 100 ice beams

"Stones rain": Launch 10 stones or BFR during one level.

Showing 241-255 of 429