ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89821
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I have No Life: Build 150 Castles with at least 10 plays and 2 likes

150?!!! I only make masterpieces, so I maximum can submit 50 castles. And each castle will reach 10 plays and 2 likes in CtC 3.

I Am A Pyromaniac: Burn 50 Things

Too easy achievement for me. I burn 50 castle pieces in 1 castle.

Necromancer: (If there is a undead mode in CtC3) Destroy 150 Zombies

Oh, please, god no! I hate that undead mode. It's so childish. I mean who really love that mode?
BTW, you can't destroy zombies. You have to kill them XD
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

And Like start at prehistoric and then Egypt then midevel then modern then futuristic

That would be nice! Instead of the map of Crushtania, a mode that starts from in the dinosaur age, the prehistoric, the Egypt time... untill the future! But no future weapons please. Otherwise it would be looking like starwars XD
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Maybe they could make it more 3-D

3D? You mean build a castle in 3 dimensions? It sounds impossible. To make the things into the castle, how could we?
I don't like this idea, the 2D is perfect for CTC3.
SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

A little off topic, but perhaps we should talk about what the upgrades and new ammo should be?

The 2D is perfect for CTC3.

Indeed it is.
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Hmm What about when you Achieve Slaughter achievement you can Shoot Corpses of people you killed? That would be great!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Joey need to add shadows so that the castles look more realistic and have a dimension. Check this to understand what I mean. http://armor.ag/1RKgl

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Yeah he should add shadows... that would be great! More realistic.

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

Maybe some erosion; when ice is in the desert it slowly melts...
Maybe new ammo like an anvil or something.
Maybe some draggable built peices so a castle won't lag.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

im back with a mew idea for achievement (if ctc3 have xtra space for building)mr universe: cross 3 building zones in one shot
shot down the hubble: throw a proyectile 5 building zones upwards
and finally; bob-ombs: xplode 50 remote bombs at the time

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

More modes. For example a mode called "Crush the Wall". You would have to crush a wall as fast as you can, with the less ammos number.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

i like that idea val!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

More beam shapes. Instead of those rectangular shapes, there should be round or triangular, etc.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Agree Kashi. Assemble round, triangular and rectangular beams would be very funny.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

if there are round beams, you should round beams with a hole in the midlle.
You can change the size of the round beam and the size of the hole in the middle. So we can use it for wheels
Triangular beams are also an awesome idea!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's a great idea, round beams! They also need to be turned so that they can be stacked to form a round tower for example.

Showing 271-285 of 429