ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89787
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

there could be a water bowl that when it hits the iron it starts rusting and after sometime or be hit by rocks, iron shell or bombs breaks.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

there could be a water bowl that when it hits the iron it starts rusting and after sometime or be hit by rocks, iron shell or bombs breaks.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

a full of spikes or something for when it blows up it goes for all the places around, and sorry posting the same thing twice

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I like the idea of the water bowl and iron's rusting, it's umpressive.

As Joey has finished Phage Wars live, maybe he's going t think about a CTC3 now?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't remember if I suggested this but It will be nice to have background for the inside. Like when we make a castle or house, we could chose a stone or wood background wall to make our creations more realistic.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

my idea hehe n.n!

and annother idea: like fusionating some materials like: l=iron f=wood

llllfllfllllllllfllfllll
what do you think?

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

ups and something more that the fusionated pieces have thier ow qualyties like the iron is afected with the whater and the electric potion and the wood just afected for the fire

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I like the idea of the water bowl and iron's rusting

What would happen if the water bowl hit an ice block?

and annother idea: like fusionating some materials like: l=iron f=wood

You mean like combining food and iron into one? I don't really see what good this will do. All that I could see happening is people getting confused on how to destroy these materials. The more people who get confused with the game, the lesser the chance of people replaying it.
armoredking0
armoredking0
12 posts
Nomad

Each area would have a special mode in which you would try to throw the farthest and the highest shot to kill somebody.
Ice Bombs
Fire Bombs
Acid Beakers
Purple Black Holes
new idea! Graveyard spitter! doesn't count as a shot but you can reuse the graveyards and shoot them.

also.... the castle is behind you and you have to hit a rebounder

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

i hope this thread will be dileted

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Buzz saw is a nice idea; it would destroy easily wooden pieces.

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Someone said a big fireball. How about a huge fiery meteor? Here's what would make it interesting: if you shoot it up into the air it goes way up there (bending real world physics a bit). As it falls back down it gains a lot of momentum, crashing to earth in a fiery explosion (doing much more damage than if simply thrown directly). It's pretty hard to aim a lobbed shot, even generally, but the player could be rewarded with massive damage at the point of impact - leaving just a smoking crater in its wake.

armoredking0
armoredking0
12 posts
Nomad

I agree with Trismegistus23. Also maybe there could be wind, affecting heat in some things and distance. If you score good on a windy day, you could get credits (You also could earn credits by getting gold, silver medals, and achievements) which you could use to buy upgrades, faster and more wind-resistant shots, along with extra shots. You also would need a certain amount of credits to move between islands. Once you get all gold medals on castles, you would unlock new levels (maybe with reverse gravity?), along with extra credits.

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

The weapons in CtC2 are pretty genius, it seems natural that they should keep a couple. Ice is really tactical for over one shot castles. Fire too but, like others have said, burn time should be quickened a bit. You could clear some room in the shooting options by taking out the wood logs.

One small thing about the builder: it's often impossible to place a piece exactly centered where I want it. It goes a little to the left or right of the desired spot. To illustrate this simply: you can't place something at the exact center of the screen.
It's always a little to the left:

{"t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"l":["tg","mg","bg","wc","id"],"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp"],"n":"","c":["bwd,540,660,0.5,0.4,0"],"o":-1,&quot":""}

or right:

{"t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"l":["tg","mg","bg","wc","id"],"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp"],"n":"","c":["bwd,545,660,0.5,0.4,0"],"o":-1,&quot":""}

It's more of a problem once you start settling. Things move a tiny bit making it hard to align new pieces exactly. Obviously pieces have to move in intervals. I guess what I'm saying is if the intervals were smaller it would make the builder more fluid.

armoredking0
armoredking0
12 posts
Nomad

How about a cluster bomb, which would, once it strikes, unleash five separate bombs? It would strike in a pentagon shape and it would come in sequence as the last bomb

Showing 361-375 of 429