ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

790 603532
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Shepherd

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 790 Replies
Cyndre69
Cyndre69
3 posts
Peasant

Anyone find out what solid scales, treated leather, gold sphere, and strong lumber are for?

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

umm im stuck, i only have titanization quest left and i have unlocked everythign else, and i dont have a sapphire sphere to do titanization, what else do i need to do?

armoredbone10
armoredbone10
11 posts
Peasant

maybe someone who can post all the summaries of crafting all items..so it would be easy for the new-comers like me.. :>

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

oh nevermind, just found a few more quests

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

armoredbone10, check page 14

qwerty1011
qwerty1011
554 posts
Shepherd

you have to find a sorcerors sapphire. it's not a globe. But I can't find seal of magi anywhere.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

seal of magi is on the island near the eastern shore.

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

ok how do i get out of the swamps to get the gorgons blood and how do i get into the mountains from the swamp

spktyr
spktyr
2 posts
Peasant

Er, I seem to have lost track of the East Gate, and I've got this key that's looking for a home. Anyone know where the East Gate is?

equinox72
equinox72
3 posts
Peasant

where can i find blood of coeus and where can i get the east gate key ?

boebban
boebban
1 posts
Peasant

Blah, spend an hour running around looking for sapphire for "Sorcere's Apprentice" quest to make the apprentice wand. Made stop playing.

TommyZ0
TommyZ0
4 posts
Peasant

anyone knows where the central gate is?

TommyZ0
TommyZ0
4 posts
Peasant

just found the central gate but was absolutely useless... now im totally stuck and i have no idea where to find the coeus or east gate key.

olepower
olepower
3 posts
Peasant

TommyZ0, I am stuck at the same thing. Finished both boss quests in the snow area, but no blood dropped for Coeus gate or East gate. Any ideas?

N7791
N7791
15 posts
Shepherd

This is not a thread for Castaway 2 walkthrough: it's supposed to be a crafting guide. Is there no mod around here to clean that up?

Showing 166-180 of 790