ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

805 594168
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts
Shepherd

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 805 Replies
beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

ahhh thank you, i see it now, but gettin a spaphire globe is ganna take forever though lol

aalbonij
aalbonij
2 posts
Farmer

Where do we find the statue for the Ice Boss????

unholyknight420
unholyknight420
2 posts
Peasant

i cant seem to find what to do after i killed the boss that drops hyperion's blood, i did the 1 quest in the snow village town but can find anything elts....help plz?

zgyt4033
zgyt4033
2 posts
Peasant

Now I have some quest that's 192% and cannot complete after 1.16 Lowered requirements for "kill quests"

unholyknight420
unholyknight420
2 posts
Peasant

nvm, im dumb. i found what i needed to do/find. ty anyways

aalbonij
aalbonij
2 posts
Farmer

Note: For all those individuals that are stuck trying to find monster in the ice area!!!

The location of statue that initiates the Coeus quest is located in the Northeastern corner right after you enter Hyperion gate, next to the Gila lvl 18 monster.

Cyndre69
Cyndre69
3 posts
Peasant

anyone find out what solid scales and treated leather was for?

dakotah4444
dakotah4444
1 posts
Peasant

So any solutions to the glitch, where you are completed over 100% e.g. I have a few quests that are completed 127% or whatever number over 100% and I can't turn the quests in, but I killed the right amount?

eldrich
eldrich
2 posts
Peasant

the talismans respawn or something im goin for meele armor but ive gotten freaking paladin talismans only

armoredgun
armoredgun
1 posts
Peasant

where is petunia.I found her earlier and cant find her again

Cyndre69
Cyndre69
3 posts
Peasant

Anyone find out what solid scales, treated leather, gold sphere, and strong lumber are for?

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

umm im stuck, i only have titanization quest left and i have unlocked everythign else, and i dont have a sapphire sphere to do titanization, what else do i need to do?

armoredbone10
armoredbone10
11 posts
Peasant

maybe someone who can post all the summaries of crafting all items..so it would be easy for the new-comers like me.. :>

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

oh nevermind, just found a few more quests

beats312
beats312
19 posts
Shepherd

armoredbone10, check page 14

Showing 166-180 of 805