ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40555
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Black and White didn't really live up to its expectations game play wise to me.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i gues pokemon is a good game but i get boored after a while

I get bored of it when I need to train my Pokemon to a certain level.
deni123
deni123
133 posts
Nomad

When i was a child it was my favorite game but now nah...

http://files.sharenator.com/pokemon_fail_My_pokemans-s500x333-53869.jpg
Hahahahttp://files.sharenator.com/mean_pokemon_286x300_Pokemon_Fails-s286x300-67636-580.jpg

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

()
Cool picture!
I don't play Pokemon games now, because I spend my time on AG. But before I was addict! I played nearly 600 hours on Pearl version and 400 on Emerald.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I actually reached 999 hours on pokemon platinum. Generation 4 is way cooler tan any other generation but that's mainly because pokemon diamond was my first pokemon game. I'll usually be an addict for 2 years then stop for 3 years etc... Anyways my favorite pokemon is mewtwo!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I actually reached 999 hours on pokemon platinum.

Wow, that must have taken forever. I think the most i reached was 500.
Xenon911
Xenon911
127 posts
Nomad

I always loved when i got an epic time. (like 222:22) When i was young, i would never play that game again. but when i got older, i actually learned that it was pointless for keeping that time.

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

It would be somewhat awesome to play some Pokemon games, but unfortunately I don't have a DS, and I'm not going to get it in a few years, atleast I think so.

They need to make more good, and original-like Pokemon games for the Wii. That would be nice, since I have/own a wii.

Maybe then using the Wii remote sideways would be a good choice, since, with a Nunchuk, you might get a little weird feeling from that, even though in pretty many games you'll have to use the Nunchuk.

Also, a two player mode in them and an online/Wi-fi connection would be cool, but that one sounds a bit too "high-classed" or such already.
It wouldn't succeed very well, I suppose.

Next time: Pokemon Brown and Pink, huh? Lol...
Or DarkViolet and SunnyYellow or something like that?

It's sometimes a little weird how they name them, but I'm ok with the names. I would so want to play some of them, those DS ones...

redleopard11
redleopard11
7 posts
Nomad

I still enjoy all the pokemon games, ruby/sapphire were a watery hell, but i still enjoyed them immensely. The competitiveness that can be had now just seems a little over the top with all the EVs and IVs. It just all seems too time consuming and annoying. It is a little alluring but it doesnt seem worth it to me.

Oh and since this is such a veritable cash cow, theres gonna be a pokemon gray/grey as well as a earthruby/seasapphire or whatever haha.

oh and another thing im just wondering about
*spoilers*
My guess is since in black and white N is in a distant land when you beat the game hell make an appearane in the ruby/sapphire remakes. Either that or Wally will come out to be N or even Ghetsis
*/spoilers*
Whats your guys' opinion?

mojo72595
mojo72595
166 posts
Nomad

my feelings about Pokemon is IT SUCKS! cmon little boys and girls, Pokemon is for 10 year olds. Get a life and stop playing with little yellow creatures that shoot bubbles at you as an attack. Soooo stupid lol. I hate it when kids freak out over dumb games like this. LOL at all the comments too lol.
OMG

make a 3rd evolution for Gyarados
!!!!!!
And OMG
I am impressed with the improvement in graphics and story development I am upset with the Pokemon

I hope you guys understand what you sound like when you talk about Pokemon like that LOL.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

my feelings about Pokemon is IT SUCKS! cmon little boys and girls, Pokemon is for 10 year olds. Get a life and stop playing with little yellow creatures that shoot bubbles at you as an attack. Soooo stupid lol. I hate it when kids freak out over dumb games like this. LOL at all the comments too lol.
OMG

I hope you guys understand what you sound like when you talk about Pokemon like that LOL.

Above: Elitism.

I'm curious kiddo, do you happen to play lots of shooters?

Regardless, everyone has their tastes. If it were "just for 10 year olds", it wouldn't be the second best selling video game franchise.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Regardless, everyone has their tastes. If it were "just for 10 year olds", it wouldn't be the second best selling video game franchise.

Totally agreed. Obviously, he didnt even know what he was saying.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Pokemon is for 10 year olds.

I guess that explains the warnings and ratings.
But heck, you were a wee kid when it came out, how would you be able to relate to the loyalty many adult fans have.

If you don't like it, don't play it. If you don't play it, don't criticize something you cannot relate to, it's really just that.

I am tempted to delete your post, but since it is not spam or trolling but just ignorant to the games, the concept and the fandom, I guess it will have to stay.

--

When it comes to Black and White, there ought to be a Grey version, in tune with the previous releases of trio games with trio legendaries.
Then again, in the newest generation, there is a good number of trios, so they might have cut down on traditions or habits, and just left it like that. From what I have heard, it should be interesting none the less, and a bit more innovative than the previous games.
miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Pokemon is definitely an important part of my childhood. There were marked improvements each generation, especially the physical/special split. Nowadays, I focus more on the side quests like Pokeathlon and contests. I was disappointed in the side event B&W had. Theatre? Really? And the power creep was a bit rediculous. Oh well. Still great.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

There were marked improvements each generation, especially the physical/special split.

There were also dramatic graphic improvements in each generation as well.
Showing 76-90 of 218