Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Achievements Suggestion

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 3:38am

valboss84

valboss84

1,479 posts

Do you think it's possible that some achievements don't give points?

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 4:17am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Valboss, I've already said that the "legacy" Achievements won't grant points, but all others will.

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 9:00pm

SoulRider

SoulRider

2 posts

Of course achievements would be a great add-on to armorgames! It would invite competitive people to play more and get better hiscores.

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 10:36pm

armorchamp123

armorchamp123

1 post

maybe you guys could use some achivements for raze 1 and 2 from raze 2 score 100crouch shots im a raze 2 beta tester just say this for juice-tin

Posted Jul 2, '11 at 12:06pm

darkheartless

darkheartless

4 posts

I think game developers deserve a lot more AP. Seriously increase the amount of AP for submitting a game. We need to appreciate their hard work more. And first forum post btw!

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 5:10am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

achievements would be a great add-on to armorgames! It would invite competitive people to play more and get better hiscores.

Well, plus it'll be the only way to gain points.

I think game developers deserve a lot more AP. Seriously increase the amount of AP for submitting a game. We need to appreciate their hard work more.

Well, I'm not sure how we're handling points-for-games in AG3. It's never come up. Still, that's not an Achievement topic, so that's as much as we'll discuss it here.

maybe you guys could use some achivements for raze 1 and 2 from raze 2

As we've already said, it will be up to the game developer to create their own achievements to unlock on the site.

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 5:26pm

ArmorL3gend

ArmorL3gend

170 posts

How exactly will the achievments be shown?

Posted Jul 4, '11 at 10:19pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I imagine they'll be somewhere on your profile. Or there'll be a tab somewhere on your profile where it shows all your achievements.

Posted Jul 5, '11 at 12:52am

crazyhman

crazyhman

18 posts

I was thinking, what about achievements for games that are armor games achievements, not just in games.

Posted Jul 5, '11 at 9:06am

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

I was thinking, what about achievements for games that are armor games achievements, not just in games.

What do you mean by that?

I imagine they'll be somewhere on your profile. Or there'll be a tab somewhere on your profile where it shows all your achievements.

Well when you click my armory, there's a tab that says achievements, although you can't click on it yet, so maybe a few will be on the profile, but that tab will be there for your friends to click on too maybe?

Reply to Achievements Suggestion

You must be logged in to post a reply!