ForumsNews and FeedbackAchievements Suggestion

484 141472
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

Here's a sticky thread to put achievement-based ideas and discussion.

Our plan is to engage game developers to send us periodic information about your game play, such as how many castles you've toppled in Crush the Castle, or how many times your dinosaur jumped in Treadmillasaurus Rex, etc. and that these pieces of information would accumulate to award you 'achievements' on AG3.

We're actively designing and building the achievement system right now, so as we have information, we'll share it here, but we're welcome to listen to ideas and feedback along the way.

• 484 Replies
mariosgeo
mariosgeo
25 posts
Farmer

Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>??????

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>??????

There is no Shell Shock Live 2, but there is a Shell Shock Live. Also, if you're talking about in-game achievements, this is a thread for discussion of game achievements for the site.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There is no Shell Shock Live 2

There will be.
Will they put achievement in Shell Shock Live 2 so we can have tanks coins>?

KChamp puts in tank coins so he can earn more money from SSL, I highly doubt AG will make achievements so you can get tank coins. That'd be screwing with KChamp's revenue. However they could add in achievements for reaching certain ranks in SSL.
Tinedbracelet8
Tinedbracelet8
10 posts
Nomad

Having achievements would be awesome.

itamar12
itamar12
6 posts
Nomad

Rate a Game: 2 AP per Game
Comment on a Game: 2 AP per Comment

if i open a few game (10 for exp) with out playing a sec, all i do is rate game 10 times (20 AP) and every 30 sec comment on those games, OK for exp,(20 AP every 30 sec), my total AP after 1 hour will be 2420 AP, to get to gold kink i need only 7 hours and not even a sec of game.

reword for stay in the site - yes,
reword for achievements - ???
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That's the current armor points system; they're changing it in AG3. They've mentioned rating games rewarding one armor point or none at all. Comments and forum posts will reward reputation points.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

I think achievements are a GREAT idea to get gamers to try new games. So..with every achievement, will it count for AP or will it just be a nice little emblem, etc.?

Cant wait for ArmorGames V.3, and I think it will be great!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

So..with every achievement, will it count for AP or will it just be a nice little emblem, etc.?

Achievements will award AP in AG3.
DarkShieldTechnology
DarkShieldTechnology
3 posts
Nomad

This version is more cool.

ZipSlasher96
ZipSlasher96
2 posts
Shepherd

I dunno if anyone posted this already, but an idea I have is that there could be achievements that give you credits, which you can build up over an extended period of time

You could get these from the amount of time played and from completing games, etc.

then you could use them to get certain items in games when they are not obtainable otherwise. Like in the Monsters Den games, where they have premium items.

I hope this idea is considered, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

dadi8698
dadi8698
6 posts
Jester

We well have point in AG3 and do we stille have the point wich we had

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

We well have point in AG3 and do we stille have the point wich we had

Everyone's AP will be reset on launch of AG3, but there will be AP in AG3. The AP will be earned through achievements. Also, this thread is a discussion of achievements.
pain111
pain111
16 posts
Constable

they should make some repair inphage wars live and raze , because a lot bugs and lags are there just disappointed

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

they should make some repair inphage wars live and raze , because a lot bugs and lags are there just disappointed

What does this have to do with the topic of discussion?
maxianoman
maxianoman
4 posts
Shepherd

I think it's a great Idea to put Achievements in some games. And when you have finished them that you could see them on your own Armorgame page.

Showing 376-390 of 484