ForumsGame WalkthroughsShell Shock Live Weapons

119 56417
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I am level 12, so I will only go up to the weapon unlocked at that level.

Level 1 Weapons:

Shot: Very small blast radius, explodes on contact, 10 damage.
Heavy Shot: Like Shot but has a larger blast radius and does 20 damage.
One-Bounce: Bounces once before exploding and does 40 damage.
Three-Ball: Shoots three balls each dealing up to 20 damage.
RapidFire: Shoots 9 shots dealing 5 damage each. However, it has some spread to it.
Air Strike: Shoots a flare for 3 shots from the sky. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Sniper: Has no blast radius, but can deal anywhere from 45 to 120 damage depending on distance to the target.
Splitter: Before contact, this weapon splits into 2 Heavy Shot like shots. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Breaker: On contact, this weapon splits into 2 and each shot deals 20 damage.
Roller: Rolls for a while and deals 25 damage. The blast radius is larger than Heavy Shot.
Area Strike: Has multiple explosions with a blast radius comparable to Roller. Each hit deals 12 damage.
Horizon: Makes multiple Shot-like explosions horizontally. Each hit deals 10 damage.
Earthquake: Fixes terrain and deals 10 damage to each enemy.
Stream: Shoots 20 pellets at the same location. On a hit, this weapon deals 60 damage, or 40 if the target is close.
Grenade: Bounces for a while, then explodes. The blast radius is comparable to that of Roller, but the damage is 50.
Digger: Digs a location 5 times, dealing 15 damage each.
Crazyballs: This fires 13 bouncing balls, dealing anywhere from 3 to 6 damage depending on distance to target.
Cactus: This launches a spiky ball, but it breaks apart before contact. Each spiky ball deals 10 damage.
Flower: Explodes in petals dealing 20 damage each.
Fountain: On contact, it turns into 11 shots dealing 6 damage each.

Higher Level Weapons:

Massive Shot: This is unlocked at level 2. It has a large blast radius, explodes on contact, and deals 40 damage.
Three-Bounce: This is unlocked at level 4. It is like One-Bounce, but it bounces 3 times and deals 60 damage.
Five-Ball: This is unlocked at level 6. It is like Three-Ball, but it shoots 5 shots instead of 3.
Shotgun: This is unlocked at level 8. It shoots 9 shots in a slight spread exploding on contact and dealing 5 damage each.
AC-130: This is unlocked at level 10. It is like Air Strike, but the blast radius is larger and the damage is 40.
Helicopter Strike: This is unlocked at level 12. It is like Air Strike, but it shoots 7 shots instead of 3.

At each even level I gain in Shell Shock Live, I will update with the next weapon.

• 119 Replies
Au313
Au313
17 posts
Nomad

kul thanx

goldsteve
goldsteve
5 posts
Farmer

wicked, thanks. Keep updating as you can. I'm level 3

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Keep updating as you can.

As of this post, I am about 900 XP away from level 14. When I reach that level, I will post what the new weapon does.
failergila
failergila
9 posts
Peasant

What can I do in this game does not open my computer?

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

thx man it was helpful

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have reached level 14, so I will include the new weapon.

Double-Splitter: Before contact, this weapon splits into 4 shots with each one dealing 15 damage.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

I am level 19, and I will change some of the descriptions of the weapons.

Level 1 Weapons:

One-Bounce: Bounces once before exploding and does 40 damage with radius equal to Grenade.
RapidFire: Shoots 9 small shots dealing 5 damage each. However, it has some spread to it.
Air Strike: Shoots a flare for 3 Heavy shot like shots from the sky. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Sniper: Has no blast radius, but can deal anywhere from 45 to 120 damage depending on distance to the target.
Splitter: Before contact, this weapon splits into 2 Heavy Shot like shots. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Breaker: On contact, this weapon splits into 2 Heavy Shot like shots and each shot deals 20 damage.
Roller: Rolls for a while and deals 25 damage. The blast radius is same as Grenade.
Area Strike: Has multiple explosions with a blast radius comparable to Roller. Each hit deals 12 damage.
Horizon: Makes 10 Shot-like explosions horizontally (5 on left, 5 on right). Each hit deals 10 damage.
Stream: Shoots 20 pellets at the same location. On a hit, this weapon deals 60 damage, or 40 if the target is close.
Grenade: Bounces for a while, then explodes. The blast radius is medium-sized, and the damage is 50.
Digger: Digs a location 5 times, dealing 15 damage each. The wind will affect it heavily if it is strong.
Crazyballs: This fires 13 bouncing balls, dealing anywhere from 3 to 6 damage depending on distance to target.
Cactus: This launches a spiky ball, but it breaks apart into 13 spiky balls before contact. Each spiky ball deals 10 damage.
Flower: Explodes in 8 petals dealing 20 damage each.
Fountain: On contact, it turns into 11 small shots dealing 6 damage each.

Higher Level Weapons:

Massive Shot: This is unlocked at level 2. It has a large blast radius, explodes on contact, and deals 40 damage.
Three-Bounce: This is unlocked at level 4. It is like One-Bounce, but it bounces 3 times, deals 60 damage and the blast radius is comparable to Massive shot.
Five-Ball: This is unlocked at level 6. It is like Three-Ball, but it shoots 5 shots instead of 3. Each shot deals 10 to 20 damage depending on distance.
Shotgun: This is unlocked at level 8. It shoots 9 shots in a slight spread exploding on contact and dealing 5 damage each.
AC-130: This is unlocked at level 10. It is like Air Strike, but the blast radius is same as Massive shot and the damage is 40.
Helicopter Strike: This is unlocked at level 12. It is like Air Strike, but it shoots 7 small shots instead of 3.
Double-Splitter: This is unlocked at level 14. Before contact, this weapon splits into 4 small shots with each one dealing 15 damage.

PS: Shooting Three-ball and Five-ball at a medium angle (about 45 or 135, depending where you are) can line up all the shots, doing more damage. Also, if you shoot Double-Splitter at max power and the enemy is below and very close, it can hit 5 shots, doing 75 damage.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

PS: Shooting Three-ball and Five-ball at a medium angle (about 45 or 135, depending where you are) can line up all the shots, doing more damage.

I agree with this part of the PS, but I do not agree with

Also, if you shoot Double-Splitter at max power and the enemy is below and very close, it can hit 5 shots, doing 75 damage.

Do not rely on this strategy because it is probably a bug. I have never seen a double splitter deal 75 damage, but I have seen it deal 60.
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

You can also do the wall bounce to get your shots into hard to reach places and do double damage with things like cactus and breaker

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Some more additions and corrections:

Level 1 Weapons:

One-Bounce: Bounces once before exploding and does 40 damage with radius equal to Grenade.
RapidFire: Shoots 9 small shots dealing 5 damage each. However, it has some spread to it.
Air Strike: Shoots a flare for 3 Heavy shot like shots from the sky. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Breaker: On contact, this weapon splits into 2 Heavy Shot like shots and each shot deals 20 damage.
Roller: Rolls for a while and deals 25 damage. The blast radius is same as Grenade.
Area Strike: Has 10 explosions over an area with a blast radius comparable to Roller. Each hit deals 12 damage.
Horizon: Makes 10 Shot-like explosions horizontally (5 on left, 5 on right). Each hit deals 10 damage.
Stream: Shoots 20 pellets at the same location. On a hit, this weapon deals 60 damage (3 for each shot), or 40 if the target is close (2 for each shot).
Grenade: Bounces for a while, then explodes. The blast radius is medium-sized, and the damage is 50.
Digger: Digs a location 5 times, dealing 15 damage each. The wind will affect it heavily if it is strong.
Cactus: This launches a spiky ball, but it breaks apart into 13 spiky balls before contact. Each spiky ball deals 10 damage.
Flower: Explodes in 8 petals dealing 20 damage each.
Fountain: On contact, it turns into 11 small shots dealing 6 damage each.

Higher Level Weapons:

Three-Bounce: This is unlocked at level 4. It is like One-Bounce, but it bounces 3 times, deals 60 damage and the blast radius is comparable to Massive shot.
Five-Ball: This is unlocked at level 6. It is like Three-Ball, but it shoots 5 shots instead of 3. Each shot deals 10 to 20 damage depending on distance.
AC-130: This is unlocked at level 10. It is like Air Strike, but the blast radius is same as Massive shot and the damage is 40.
Helicopter Strike: This is unlocked at level 12. It is like Air Strike, but it shoots 7 small shots instead of 3.
Double-Splitter: This is unlocked at level 14. Before contact, this weapon splits into 4 small shots with each one dealing 15 damage.

Notes and Tips:

1. Shooting Three-ball and Five-ball at a medium angle (about 45 or 135, depending where you are) can line up all the shots, doing more damage.
2. Note that the first explosion of Area strike hits 2 times. It could be a bug.
3. Splitter and Double-Splitter are best used at close range, although all the shots can hit too when the enemy is high above you and the shot is very slow when close to the enemy.
4. All air attacks can be affected by the wind strongly depending on the strength of the wind.
5. Most of the attacks with damage depending on distance to target have maximum damage outside of the aiming circle when it's your time to shoot.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

There are also some weapons I had seen, but not yet unlocked/purchased. Most of the descriptions are from [url=http://shellshocklive.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=262]

Higher Level Weapons:

Double-Breaker: This is unlocked at level 16. On contact, this weapon splits into 4 small shots with each one dealing 15 damage.
Heavy Roller: This is unlocked at level 18. It is like Roller, but its blast radius is larger than Massive shot and the damage is 40. Also, it rolls for a longer time.
Mega-Quake: This is unlocked at level 20. It is just like Earthquake, but the damage is 20.
Creek: This is unlocked at level 22. It shoots 20 small shots, which "wriggles" after shooting, and explodes on impact for a Shot- like radius, doing 2 to 4 damage each shot depending on distance. It does not affect the land in any way.
Tri-Nade: This is unlocked at level 24. At first it is like Grenade, but after it explodes for 30 damage, it splits into 3 more grenades which explodes on contact, dealing 30 damage each.
Bounsplode: This is unlocked at level 26. It is like Three-Bounce, but it bounces 9 or 10 times (I don't really remember) and explodes every time it bounces, dealing 10 damage.
Dead Weight: This is unlocked at level 28. After the shot goes above an enemy, it falls straight down and explodes in a small radius, dealing 30 damage.
Fireworks: This is unlocked at level 30. On contact, this weapon splits into 3 shots with the same effects as Cactus, but when the final 3 shots break into more shots, it does 8 damage each.
X Attack: This is unlocked at level 32. Shoots 13 shots fired in an X formation, dealing 2 to 8 damage depending on distance.
Back-Roller: This is unlocked at level 34. It is just like roller, but it rolls backwards.
Eleven-Ball: This is unlocked at level 36. It is just like Five-Ball, but it shoots 11 shots, its blast radius is slightly smaller and each shot deals 7 to 15 damage depending on distance.
Multi-Nade: This is unlocked at level 38. It is just like Tri-Nade, but it splits into 6 grenades and deals 20 damage each (including the first explosion).
Nuke: This is unlocked at level 40. Huge blast radius (about 1/4 of the map), deals 80 damage.

More Notes and Tips:
1. Shooting Three-ball, Five-ball, Eleven-Ball and Creek at a medium angle (about 45 or 135, depending where you are) can line up all the shots, doing more damage.
2. Shooting Tri-Nade and/or Multi-Nade slightly to the left of the enemy can do more damage, while wall-bouncing the grenades on the right can do maximum damage.
3. Do NOT shoot X Attack at close range, this will result in only 26 damage. Also, shooting Fireworks near a hill may cause you to lose 1 of the 3 shots.
4. Shooting Fireworks at the start of a 3 vs 3 team battle can do very high damage.

The Weapon Pack and Deluxe weapons are in my next post.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to skip the Deluxe weapons and Weapon Packs 1 to 4, since all of the descriptions are on http://shellshocklive.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=262.

Also, Double-Splitter doing 75 damage is not a bug. It's just a trick.http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/SlicedBreadNo2/75dmgdblsplit.jpg

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Weapon Pack 5:
BFG 9000: Blast radius equal to Massive Shot, dealing 50 to 80 damage depending on distance.
Cactus Strike: It is like Air Strike, but drops 3 cactus from the air and breaks apart before touching the ground, dealing 10 damage per spiky ball.
Magnets: Shoots a magnet, and when it touches the ground, it shoots more magnets into the air which go from left to right while falling down, exploding with a small radius, dealing 14 damage for each magnet.
Dbl Bounsplode: Just like Bounsplode, but shoots 2 of them, and dealing 8 damage per hit.
Needler: Shoots a barrage of needles with a slight spread, more than Crazyballs, which sticks to the ground on impact, exploding after all the shots are fired with a tiny radius(like Crazyballs), dealing 3 to ? damage each depending on distance.

Weapon Pack 6:

Asteroid Storm: Just like Air Strike, but shoots 5 asteroids from the sky with some spread, exploding with radius equal to Grenade, dealing 30 damage each.
Minions: Shoots 6 rollers, but after touching the ground rolls towards the nearest enemy, exploding with a small radius, dealing 10 damage each.
Cat: Shoots a cat which meows when shot, then exploding on impact with radius equal to Massive Shot, dealing 50 damage.
Sticky Trio: Just like Sticky Bomb, but shoots 3 of them, which explodes with a smaller radius, dealing 30 damage each.
Holy Grenade: Just like Grenade, explodes with radius equal to Nuke, dealing 60 damage. Also note that it has a special sound before exploding.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Weapon Pack 7:
Napalm: Shoots a large shot, which splits into a lot of fireballs before contact, which burns for a while, doing 3 damage continuously per fireball.
Grand Finale: Just like Fireworks, but shoots 4 shots into the air, each small shot deals 6 or 8 damage (I can't remember).
Gravsters: Just like Corkscrew, but fires 2 of them which turns within a smaller area, one on each side of the area, dealing 33 damage each.
Lightning: Like Satellite, but shoots lighting from the air, dealing 55 damage.
Counter: Shoot 5 times, with each time shooting three shots with some spread, starting from large shots and radius (like Bounsplode) to tiny shots and radius (like Sniper). The damage starts from 13 or 14, then 11 or 12, then 9 or 10, then 7 or 8, and lastly 5 or 6 (I don't remember).

Weapon Pack 8:

2012: Shoots an Earth-like object, then a mix of Asteroid Storm and Napalm falls down from the air, however the Asteroid Storm part only has 4 asteroids, dealing 20 damager each, and the Napalm part only deals 2 damage continuously
CrazyNade: I had not seen it before.
Bullseye: After contact, explodes with a very large radius but smaller than Nuke for 5 damage, then explodes again with a radius equal to Heavy Roller for 10 damage, then explodes again with a radius equal to Massive Shot for 20 damage, then explodes again with a radius equal to Grenade for 30 damage, and lastly explodes with a radius equal to Heavy Shot for 40 damage.
Hexagon: I had not seen it before.
Wobbler: I had not seen it before.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Even More Notes and Tips:
1. Splitter, Double-Splitter, Super-Splitter, RapidFire, Shotgun, BurstFire, Bounsplode, Dbl Bounsplode, Napalm and Counter are best used at close range, although all the shots can hit too when the enemy is high above you and the shot is very slow when close to the enemy (only applies to Splitter, Double-Splitter and Super-Splitter).
2. Shooting Three-ball, Five-ball, Eleven-Ball, Creek, River, Sticky Trio and Spligger at a medium angle (about 45 or 135, depending where you are) can line up all the shots, doing more damage.
3. Shooting Tri-Nade, Multi-Nade and probably CrazyNade slightly to the left of the enemy can do more damage, while wall-bouncing the grenades on the right can do maximum damage.
4. Do NOT shoot O Attack at close range, this will result in only 39 damage. Also, shooting Fireworks and/or Grand Finale near a hill may cause you to lose 1 of the 3 or 4 shots.
5. Shooting Fireworks and/or Grand Finale at the start of a 3 vs 3 team battle can do very high damage.

Showing 1-15 of 119