ForumsGame WalkthroughsShell Shock Live Weapons

119 56487
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I am level 12, so I will only go up to the weapon unlocked at that level.

Level 1 Weapons:

Shot: Very small blast radius, explodes on contact, 10 damage.
Heavy Shot: Like Shot but has a larger blast radius and does 20 damage.
One-Bounce: Bounces once before exploding and does 40 damage.
Three-Ball: Shoots three balls each dealing up to 20 damage.
RapidFire: Shoots 9 shots dealing 5 damage each. However, it has some spread to it.
Air Strike: Shoots a flare for 3 shots from the sky. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Sniper: Has no blast radius, but can deal anywhere from 45 to 120 damage depending on distance to the target.
Splitter: Before contact, this weapon splits into 2 Heavy Shot like shots. Each shot deals 20 damage.
Breaker: On contact, this weapon splits into 2 and each shot deals 20 damage.
Roller: Rolls for a while and deals 25 damage. The blast radius is larger than Heavy Shot.
Area Strike: Has multiple explosions with a blast radius comparable to Roller. Each hit deals 12 damage.
Horizon: Makes multiple Shot-like explosions horizontally. Each hit deals 10 damage.
Earthquake: Fixes terrain and deals 10 damage to each enemy.
Stream: Shoots 20 pellets at the same location. On a hit, this weapon deals 60 damage, or 40 if the target is close.
Grenade: Bounces for a while, then explodes. The blast radius is comparable to that of Roller, but the damage is 50.
Digger: Digs a location 5 times, dealing 15 damage each.
Crazyballs: This fires 13 bouncing balls, dealing anywhere from 3 to 6 damage depending on distance to target.
Cactus: This launches a spiky ball, but it breaks apart before contact. Each spiky ball deals 10 damage.
Flower: Explodes in petals dealing 20 damage each.
Fountain: On contact, it turns into 11 shots dealing 6 damage each.

Higher Level Weapons:

Massive Shot: This is unlocked at level 2. It has a large blast radius, explodes on contact, and deals 40 damage.
Three-Bounce: This is unlocked at level 4. It is like One-Bounce, but it bounces 3 times and deals 60 damage.
Five-Ball: This is unlocked at level 6. It is like Three-Ball, but it shoots 5 shots instead of 3.
Shotgun: This is unlocked at level 8. It shoots 9 shots in a slight spread exploding on contact and dealing 5 damage each.
AC-130: This is unlocked at level 10. It is like Air Strike, but the blast radius is larger and the damage is 40.
Helicopter Strike: This is unlocked at level 12. It is like Air Strike, but it shoots 7 shots instead of 3.

At each even level I gain in Shell Shock Live, I will update with the next weapon.

• 119 Replies
CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Gatling Gun: 1 to 2 damage.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Throwing Star: Blast radius slightly smaller than Shot, but bigger than a Crazyball.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

BurstFire: Blast radius equal to Heavy Shot.

needLife
needLife
22 posts
Nomad

thx for the info you helped me a lot

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Pinata: Candies drop in different formations.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Kittens: Shoots 9 of them.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Instant Replay: Shoots 6 of them.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Instant Replay: Shoots 7 of them.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Gatling Gun: Can align all the shots if shot at a medium angle. Damage: 1 to 3.

keyon
keyon
6 posts
Nomad

this helped

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Cyrus, please don't do that. You can be banned for making 30 posts ina row. And what are all these weapons you are saying, I haven't seen any of them before. Are they new?

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Yes, they are the new weapons from weapon packs 9 & 10.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Phantom: Leaves a visible trail only.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

Throwing Star: Goes up a bit like Fountain instead of bouncing.

Mini Tank: The tank and the bullet has a blast range of Massive Shot, the tank does 40 damage.

Moon Ball: Stops when it is at the highest place in it's trajectory for a few seconds, then continues. Blast range is equal to Heavy Shot.

CyrusL
CyrusL
88 posts
Shepherd

25-Ball: Radius equal to Shot.

Showing 76-90 of 119