ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 4:48pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,349 posts

fog creatures

*aborted fetuses

I think they'll bring back some of the old maps though.

Yup and they (most likely will charge 15 bucks for them -_-

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:36pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I honestly think they won't charge $15. When terminal came back I was extremely surprised but it did happen. My bet is on about half way through the game's year they'll bring out some of the old maps. I'm not buying any maps this year anyway because the maps I got in MW3 were terrible so hopefully I'm right about this.

Also, I remember a while back GOM you said that you got black ops and the nuketown code was included. Well, my friend got the game yesterday and he said that he got 2025 but he didn't get the zombies map.

It was a shame because it is the only map that I ended up playing.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 7:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Also, I remember a while back GOM you said that you got black ops and the nuketown code was included. Well, my friend got the game yesterday and he said that he got 2025 but he didn't get the zombies map.

I got 2025, not zombies.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 8:09pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I know. I was supposed to be saying that the 2025 map comes with all the discs to date. The zombies map was what you got for pre ordering. I probably didn't say it right.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 8:35pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

I know. I was supposed to be saying that the 2025 map comes with all the discs to date. The zombies map was what you got for pre ordering. I probably didn't say it right.

Actually, zombies only came with the hardened and care package editions. GameStop made several commercials making it seem like you had to preorder to get Nuketown 2025.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:07pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,349 posts

Yeah, the pre-order was for 2025 only (not really).
Want nuketown zombies? Either get the hardened edition or get a season pass. Get the pass and you get the map.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:54am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

If you get the season pass weeks/months after dlc is released, can you still get dlc before you got it?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:33pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Why the hell does it always freeze after a host migration in zombies?

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 1:34am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Found out that in Black ops 2 I seem to be pretty good with the first sniper because it truly isnt a sniper

All I do is put on overkill and run around the map with the Remington and the Sniper. Its like the easiest thing ive ever done especially on carrier and drone and the map with all the Boxes.

Its just bang if your close 1-2 shot kill and then if your far away a quick sniper kill and I can get off about 3 shots in 2 seconds so its pretty simple

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 9:59pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Why the hell does it always freeze after a host migration in zombies?

It's a giant map, so even if players aren't in one area, it still has to compensate for it. One player could be in one area, while one in another. So it probably just can't handle all of the data/information transfer. That's just my thoughts on it.

After hours of raging, I finally got diamond for the specials.

All I do is put on overkill and run around the map with the Remington and the Sniper.

Hardcore mode with any shotgun becomes chaotic. I would honestly prefer a FAL, but that's just me.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!