Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 5:49pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

Is there even aim assist for snipers in Black Ops 2? Despite the popular opinion, there was no aim assist for snipers in MW3. It does NOT aim for you. That is not how it works.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 6:34pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

This isn't true. The game would nudge the crosshairs towards the target while using a sniper rifle if when you first aim, you were already almost aimed at the target.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 10:07pm

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Yeah there is for snipers, they even went so far as to actually say it to get rid of rumors.

After all the disappointment I'm trying to be pessamistic about the new DLC but I find it hard. The new map looks like it'll be a fun sort of confusion for zombies. The snowy MP map looks like it's more open than the rest of them and the skate park just seems pretty awesome.

Posted Jan 9, '13 at 10:14pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

You know, if I could curse right now I would. -_-

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 12:26am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

Hydro looks cool too. I like how they are bringing back thing in the environment that can kill you, like the flood on hydro and gondolas on downhill (i think that's what it's called). Turned also just seems to be a hyped up version of the juggernaut party game from mw3.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:35am

Kanmax

Kanmax

2 posts

Ty Very Good Help

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 11:39pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

Gold dsr, and prestige 5. I get all the ladies, I know.
Next up is the ballista. Shouldn't take me too long. Then I'll go svu, since I'm not perma unlocking the xpr yet. Xpr is last.
Road to diamond

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 5:44am

solihin

solihin

6 posts

Yo! Guys... Whether there CODMW 4?? i think there are more of it... CUz,..
Team Delta is down right? Out of the list... but is it dead all of it.. Sandman really dead? there coud be more of story?

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:07am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,322 posts

^no. If they do continue the story from the last point, it wouldnt be good. Its price and nikolia going to jail pretty much. I hope IW doesnt make a game this year, because black ops 2 is the game that can last for 2 years. I want IW to take a break and make a great game.

Posted Jan 14, '13 at 10:56am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Wish as...the whole world may, they're still making this years game. Though this one should be better since sledgehammer is out of the equation. But of course activision being them decided that sledgehammer games should make a C

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!