Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 10:17pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Finally finished the first black ops campaign. Now Killersup can start on #2. The ending was very...strange to say the least.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:36pm

Exedeus

Exedeus

13 posts

I hope in the new cod they replace K/D with SPM (score per minute) that would prevent most of the boosting and camping going on.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:14am

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Woah woah woah, why is Woods this super old guy in the campaign? BO2 of course.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:16am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,330 posts

Because BO2 starts in 2025, BO was in the Cold War. So, the main character is Mason`s son. There are a few missions that take place in the cold war though. For the most part, it is in the future. That why woods is old.
@strop
Package kills are always fun. I got one in a public game with an agr once. It killed one guy and popped out of the box and killed his teammates.
I think the best is when you get those glitchy ones were it will aimlessly fly through the air. I havent gotten one yet, but thats my CoD goal.

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome :)

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:56pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I got a stinger kill yesterday on black ops 2 the rocket missed the helicopter and came down and killed a camper it was so funny

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 2:01pm

megacooper

megacooper

171 posts

Oh, darn... Black Ops... I havent bought a CoD since WaW... Now I only play zombies... Is that weird?

Randomness is the way forward :D

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:04pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,487 posts

I think I'm back on my game. The 2xp and Nuketown is too good. I went 88-31. Then on the next match my friend went 91-22. I also got the Skorpion gold. It's pain though. Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:58am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome :)

Those games were really strange. I'm not even that good and I managed to pull of a 2KD on a red bar.

Although you guys were stealing half my tags.

"Oh look my tag I'll just go pick it u..."

*dolphin dives onto my tag just before me*

>:(

Also, I find that double kills are REALLY lenient in this COD. I can kill someone *wait 3 seconds* and then kill someone else and still get a double kill.

Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

I found FFA and TDM  was the best place for bloodthirsty medals. As long as I played conservative it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be,

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:41am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

Congrats Strop for getting you feet into the thick of it! Insult consoles again, however, and I'll turn you into glue!

Nah, I kid.

I beat my personal record yesterday. 17 Humiliation Combat Axe kills in a single Sticks and Stones. : )

I want to get past 20, because it often involves me doing really well, going through a huge drought, then getting more axes near the end.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:12pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

I hate getting humiliated.....

Anyone else going for Diamond Pistols?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!