Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 10:17pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Finally finished the first black ops campaign. Now Killersup can start on #2. The ending was very...strange to say the least.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:36pm

Exedeus

Exedeus

13 posts

I hope in the new cod they replace K/D with SPM (score per minute) that would prevent most of the boosting and camping going on.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 10:14am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Woah woah woah, why is Woods this super old guy in the campaign? BO2 of course.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:16am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,895 posts

Because BO2 starts in 2025, BO was in the Cold War. So, the main character is Mason`s son. There are a few missions that take place in the cold war though. For the most part, it is in the future. That why woods is old.
@strop
Package kills are always fun. I got one in a public game with an agr once. It killed one guy and popped out of the box and killed his teammates.
I think the best is when you get those glitchy ones were it will aimlessly fly through the air. I havent gotten one yet, but thats my CoD goal.

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 12:56pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

I got a stinger kill yesterday on black ops 2 the rocket missed the helicopter and came down and killed a camper it was so funny

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 2:01pm

megacooper

megacooper

197 posts

Oh, darn... Black Ops... I havent bought a CoD since WaW... Now I only play zombies... Is that weird?

Randomness is the way forward

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 11:04pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

I think I'm back on my game. The 2xp and Nuketown is too good. I went 88-31. Then on the next match my friend went 91-22. I also got the Skorpion gold. It's pain though. Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:58am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome

Those games were really strange. I'm not even that good and I managed to pull of a 2KD on a red bar.

Although you guys were stealing half my tags.

"Oh look my tag I'll just go pick it u..."

*dolphin dives onto my tag just before me*

>

Also, I find that double kills are REALLY lenient in this COD. I can kill someone *wait 3 seconds* and then kill someone else and still get a double kill.

Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

I found FFA and TDM was the best place for bloodthirsty medals. As long as I played conservative it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be,

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 11:41am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

Congrats Strop for getting you feet into the thick of it! Insult consoles again, however, and I'll turn you into glue!

Nah, I kid.

I beat my personal record yesterday. 17 Humiliation Combat Axe kills in a single Sticks and Stones. : )

I want to get past 20, because it often involves me doing really well, going through a huge drought, then getting more axes near the end.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 12:12pm

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

I hate getting humiliated.....

Anyone else going for Diamond Pistols?

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!