ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105116
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Who likes Hollywood Undead? some of the best rap i ever heard!

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I guess we all have good rappers we just havn't given it a chance to notice their good sides so maybe we can listen to each others music i mean i don't know it's an idea but u don't have to do it. It's just to see what other AG users are listening to.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

I think the best is Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

I guess we all have good rappers we just havn't given it a chance to notice their good sides so maybe we can listen to each others music i mean i don't know it's an idea but u don't have to do it. It's just to see what other AG users are listening to.

i hear enough lil wayne as it is. i will have to pass
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Flag

I think the best is Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato

You need to get out more
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Selena Gomez!!! my sister likes her not me as much

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I meant to say that Selena Gomez is okay because she has her songs that girls or sometimes guys may be into like her single i love you like a love song is popular my sister likes it also demi lovato has her song Skyscraper which just came out and is popular but i don't like them i like rap or some rock like linkin Park Hot Chelle and Reeve Carney.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

You need to get out more

I meant she has no talent as a musician
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

I meant she has no talent as a musician

thats not true. she CAN sing. and im pretty sure that we have no clue wether she can write or not. we will probably never know her musical abillity cause shes got ball and chained up to disney. they probably wouldnt LET her do anything serious with her career.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

disney are hired to sing about the show thier in or somethin appropiate for the time or just for the kids. I only know one artist went against that miley cyrus with her song i can't be tamed. I was bad for kids buy she probally did it for popularity so people would actually think she went bad.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I definetly think Solena Gomez is the best female disney singer I only have few of her songs that my sister bought

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

There is no "best". Everyone has different tastes.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

I think Busta Rhymes is the best rapper just because of how fast he can rap... otherwise lil wayne

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I think Busta Rhymes is the best rapper just because of how fast he can rap

Someone hasn't heard Tech n9ne.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I think Busta Rhymes is the best rapper just because of how fast he can rap... otherwise lil wayne

I like you taste oh rap lil wayne is the highlight of that phrase see i'm not the only one who likes lil wayne I do agree Busta Ryhmes rap good in look at me now which he probally likes him from because that's like the only one i've ever heard him rap fast in
Showing 136-150 of 315