ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 104865
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i be lovin this song called im sexy and i know it also this other one also by the same artist party rock anthem which is a gr8 1 to dance 2

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Adrian Von Ziegler, Sungha Jung and Dan Holloway. ^_^

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I'll say D*ck Dale. He basically created surf rock which became extremely popular. He was the first person to use a 100-watt guitar amp, which was custom made for him because he liked loud music and kept blowing out smaller ones. He still performs, even though he's 74. He's most famous for his rendition of Miserlou, which was used as the theme song for Pulp Fiction.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt say quite created it, but he was deffinately one of the early pioneers along with the beach boys.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

i wouldnt say quite created it

He created the surf style. Instrumental rock was around for a few years, but not surf. The Beach Boys were the first group to add vocals to the style.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

D*ck Dale definitely. He revolutionized the world of music and really was the father of metal(one of my favorite genres of music) and was so different from every other musician of the time. He didn't have a problem with being loud as junk when everyone else was all soft rock or whatever.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

He created the surf style. Instrumental rock was around for a few years, but not surf. The Beach Boys were the first group to add vocals to the style.

both artists debut albums released in 1962 so you cant say that
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

both artists debut albums released in 1962 so you cant say that

According to the g=PA208&dq=%22Let's%20Go%20Trippin'%22#v=onepage&q=%22Let's%20Go%20Trippin'%22&f=false">Rolling Stone Album Guide, he created it. He first publicly played Let's Go Trippin', which is usually considered the first surf rock song, in 1958.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt believe everything rolling stone says sometimes. but i deffinately give him major credit as a guitarist and an early innovator as an artist. but you cant just say one artist created a genre. thats impossible to know

CabzIndustries
CabzIndustries
35 posts
Nomad

I actually think my favorite musician is Cee lo Green, personally i didnt like the f*** you song but i really like to listen to Gnarls Barkely back when he was teamed up with danger mouse

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

I actually think my favorite musician is Cee lo Green, personally i didnt like the f*** you song but i really like to listen to Gnarls Barkely back when he was teamed up with danger mouse

have you heard any stuff from when he was in his old rap group goodie mob?
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

have you heard any stuff from when he was in his old rap group goodie mob?

I didnt even know he did rap since he became known 4 me when he made the song f**K you
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

eddie van halen or ozzy osborn.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

I didnt even know he did rap since he became known 4 me when he made the song f**K you

his original start was in a rap group called goodie mob. my god cee-lo can rap like no other haha. a straight up beast on the mic. then he did gnarles barkley with danger mouse and than did his own sort of thing
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

his original start was in a rap group called goodie mob. my god cee-lo can rap like no other haha. a straight up beast on the mic. then he did gnarles barkley with danger mouse and than did his own sort of thing

oh never knew that how about busta ryhmes he dont sound like he use any auto tunes and he good and b trowing down some fast beats
Showing 256-270 of 315