ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432461
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Which is very impressive, considering the age group that is prominent in the forums.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I know I was forced to like/love women. Just 6 years ago I was hardly concerned with them (you know, just a very small crush, but I was interested in insects most of the time), and then it changed the next year.

Sometimes it is descision though, as happiness from genetics could be manipulated by psychological enviromental factors, so can sexuality. Enviromental psychological factors aren't the only reason for a person's sexuality to be determined, and neither is genetics.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I definitely cannot say that I have that much pride in America. Especially recently, with Bush as our president.

And just so you know, I wasn't referring to you specifically! Many people have made comments on this topic. So please don't think I was targeting you.

AND1BALLA
AND1BALLA
11 posts
Nomad

I think it's ok to be that way but what I don't understand, is why a man wouldn't be attracted to a women.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Why is it that most people leave out lesbians...?

This is hypocritical to say, but at least I can admit it. I also cannot fathom how someone is not attracted to women. I mean they are the beauty of the species. Women are beautiful.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Don't say you girls... I try real hard not to get grossed out by boys. It's a struggle.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

No hope. There was a time in my life where I labeled myself bisexual, but that is long gone. I was merely fooling myself. I love my girlfriend inside and out! >

Muhaha...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, not all girls (of any sexual orientation) fine the whole macho guy thing attractive. When I see a muscled out guys strutting around, I just have to roll my eyes. If you haven't figured it out yet Serb, its about personality! Not body.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well put, Carlie. I think the macho thing is more of a parody now-a-days. I can't recall many of my friends that enjoy it, they just laugh at it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What I am saying is that it is not just gay people who think that.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

well im doing to agree with you guys on the female beauty =)
but some peolpe just like having a strong build. Personally i think insanely ripped peolpe look kinda weird lol. But if someone is fit and works out often i think has more of an appeal to them.(btw guys can judge other guys without being gay)

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

We got 3 pages of blank space. Dang. Thats a lot of discarded posts. I think that it might be possible that girls are naturally attracted to buff guys. You know. Genetics. Natural selection. Its possible :/

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, I have read a study that it depends on the time of the month (if you know what I mean!). At different types of the month, women are attracted to different types of guys. For three weeks, they are attracted to less-built, more 'sensitive' guys. But during that one week of the month, they are attracted to stronger looking men. Its instincts really.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

heheheh, notataco's right, those guys look like if you flick them they'll explode XD, anyways, it's weird that I also read that the location and enviroment can change the way people are attracted to, hmmm, but that is almost quite obvious, if you think about it

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think to sum up everyone's recent posts. I'm going to say that sexuality is fluid. I think we all lie somewhere on the spectrum and that changes frequently.

Showing 136-150 of 3228