ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 433316
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

dude your wierd

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Im Not Agianst homo Because who you like is who you like

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

As always, Raz comes out shinning with his logic and respectfulness.

I have nothing else to add, but some recent news I read. So, forgive the terminology, I'm not a doctor. They recently produced sperm from women's bone marrow and eggs from male bone marrow. This means that two women or two men can produce a child that is 100% genetically theirs. Though, I doubt it will be safe enough for a number of years now, but the technology is there.

Also, I share some personal things which might spark a few more discussions. I had a relatively good childhood, meaning I wasn't physically abused or anything like that. I have no problem with men, I am just not attracted to them in a deeper sense. Though, I can appreciate beauty for both sides. But, my point, is that a lot of people in my family are gay. I think our family would be a great case study for the biological answer to homosexuality.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am just amazed at how they could do that. Do they take the DNA and insert it into a sperm? Or the guys DNA and insert it into an egg?

This just blows my mind! How do they do it?!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Oh, it's nearly a year old! But here is the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6547675.stm

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

That's amazing!

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

I may be completely missing something in that article, but all that I see is stuff about taking potential sperm cells from male donors.

Did I miss the part about the taking eggs from males and sperm from females?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

They are making them from stem cells, so they can make them into whatever they want.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

True, but the whole of the research seems to have been done on males, not females, so I don't know if it would necessarily be the same.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, it didn't really talk about females. But I would assume that if they could do it with male sperm cells, then they would be able to do it with female egg cells. Although that side of it I am sure would be much more controversial, so maybe that is why they did not discuss it or have not pursued it yet.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, good point.

If it IS, in fact, true, that would be a modern medical miracle. (Alliteration FTW!)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'll find the one that discusses it about female bone marrow. That's what caught me about it in the first place. The headline was: Lesbians can have children

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Homos are people like us. They like to make *** with the same sex (man-man;woman-woman). So what? I know many homos who are very nice person,dont try to make *** with every pretty man they see,dont act strange in companies... Just bad is when other people try to make young people gays..

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Heh Rumen...that's great you are sensitive to the homosexual culture. But man your wording is...well...whoa.

I'm pretty sure people know that us g.a.y. folks are people, too...

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

rumen is right though i have a gay friend and he is nice.
I dont mind being around any type of homosexaulity unless they are trying to convert me.

Showing 166-180 of 3228