ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 433535
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

I have asthma, and saying that homosexuality should be "illegal" is like making it a criminal offense to have an asthma attack.

Here I am, Wheezy!
The bible clearly states that a marriage is between a man and a women.

On a more serious note, I feel that since most people don't know (or, in case I'm wrong, don't think) it's immoral, they may not be judged too much on that issue. My real problem is that I believe sex should be for procreative purposes, or at least done with the willingness to accept procreative responsibility. So it isn't so much the marriage, they have sex anyway, just the whole idea of it. I know people will call me an (it's an orientation?) orientationist, but I can't stop them from doing it anyway, so I don't have too much of a problem with what they do as long as it doesn't affect anybody else.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

It is a personal belief, why can't people leave gay people alone? Really this is ridiculous.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmm, are more women homosexual than males that are homosexual?

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I'm born-and-raised Christian from deep in the homosexual-hating backwoods of Georgia and I personally have absolutely nothing against it. I feel so strongly that I personally believe there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, even in the eyes of God. I know 99% of people, whether religious or not, would call that nonsense, but that's how I truly feel.

So what do you think the bible meant when it says that men should not wear womens clothing and women should not wear mens clothing? also, how God often outright talks against homosexuality in the bible? are you blind to the truth or something??
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Because gays cant leave normal people alone.

That made me laugh.
So in you opinion, gays aren't normal people?
Gays/lesbian are all normal, I don't have nothing against homosexuality, everyone has the right to choose "their way".

And I think if God was alive, HE wouldn't mind on seeing gay/lesbian people on Earth.

Doesn't God mean love?
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Because gays cant leave normal people alone.
Support this assessment of the world. How do they not leave normal people alone? What do they do to bother you?

Hmm, are more women homosexual than males that are homosexual?
To my understanding, it is more common for a woman to have a "homosexual experience", but actual homosexuality is more common in men. I'm not sure though, I'll Google it.

So what do you think the bible meant when it says that men should not wear womens clothing and women should not wear mens clothing?
Cross-dressing is a completely different topic.

also, how God often outright talks against homosexuality in the bible?
He also tells us not to judge others: that's his job.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I really don't mind gay/lesbain people. They are people that like other men/women. Your parents might go against it, your friends might go against, even the Church goes against it but that all doesn't matter. It all depends on if you are happy.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Im not happy, what does tht mean?

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

Well, really, it doesn't matter. I only matters when the gay/lesbian couple care because it is their relationship, let them live it the way they want to. Not be how people think they should live it or want them to live it.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Im not happy, what does tht mean?

You don't have a gay lover.
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Nickelbacksucks made a great point. If any of you arent happy, gay is the way!

lol...

pickleshack
pickleshack
356 posts
Nomad

My brother, mother, aunt, and great aunt, all homosexuals. Jesus loved everyone. People cherry pick the bible to make it say what they want it to say. Also, as science becomes more advanced, and more studies are done, it is being indicated that in at least some cases there is a biological basis for homosexuality. Also, does anyone have children? According to the bible we are created in the same image as god, with the same capacity for love. God also makes plans for everyone. So, could you make a scheduled plan to throw your child into eternal suffering, when the only reason why you brought them into the world was to love them and have a relationship with them in the first place? Well I couldn't, don't believe god could, if god exists the way that the bible suggests, which I don't believe either but that is not the point.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

this should be locked!

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

I agree it keeps coming back to the same things...its going nowhere

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Many forms of capitalism have become a sin to society! ( Not all however ) For too long we have had to conform to petty gossip TV shows and "scandals" that try to brain wash you all into watching them again and again and again. Gays cannot help being gay, straight people cannot help being straight people, the color red cannot help being the color red.
Capitalism has gone from an honest system to a system of petty exploitation and commodities! Because of the system the people will say anything, do anything, and make a story out of anything that keeps them making more money! The only thing keeping the people safe from being felt like losers because of the TV is the government's intervention and censorship.

Showing 3106-3120 of 3228