ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 433733
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Point: Let gays be gays and let straight people be straight people regardless of what the TV box says!

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

@ Communist. I'd rather live in a comparatively decadent capitalist society than live in a sexually repressive communist equivalent.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

He also tells us not to judge others: that's his job.

you totally changed the topic there.. you didn't answer my question.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Many forms of capitalism have become a sin to society!

Capitalism is an economic technique, our country is a democracy.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

our country is a democracy.

Representative republic. Nothing even remotely like a democracy.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

LOCK THIS THREAD.
We already agreed that gays are bad people.

Last time I checked, we weren't all prejudiced asses.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

LOCK THIS THREAD.
We already agreed that gays are bad people.

I'm against homosexuality, but honestly, we didn't agree that gays are bad people. I don't even think they're bad people. As long as one person on AG disagrees with your opinion, nobody has agreed to anything. Besides, I think if you truly have a hatred of gay people, that makes YOU a bad person.
Last time I checked, we weren't all prejudiced *****.

Exactly.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

maybe you hate everyone who doesnt support gays

I said:
I'm against homosexuality

I just don't like quick generalizations (not to say I'm not guilty of them either). I was just pointing out that the debate doesn't end for everyone just because you've made up your mind.
lonestargamer14
lonestargamer14
14 posts
Nomad

i dont care if people are but the bible says its bad and that gay dudes/girls cant get into heaven so.......thats ther choice

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

i dont care if people are but the bible says its bad and that gay dudes/girls cant get into heaven so.......thats ther choice

No it doesn't.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

,I still think that gays are bad people.

Why?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Cuz they will mess up litle kids who will later become freaks by their influence-I mean how can you love and do things with the same gender?

Most gay people aren't pedophiles, and you seem not to understand homosexuality if you make a statement like this:
I mean how can you love and do things with the same gender?
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Cuz they will mess up litle kids who will later become freaks by their influence-I mean how can you love and do things with the same gender?

A very high proportion of paedophiles are married with families of their own before they commit their henious acts. On the flip side an even higher proportion of paedophiles are straight, so I don't see how you are making the connection between homosexuality and paedophilia.

I think you need to get out into the big wide world, meet a few people before you make these sweeping generalisations. Judging from some of your posts on this thread you hold anachronistic reactionary sentiments that are just not applicable in any decent society.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

@Firefly: I've seen this sentiment from him multiple times. . .he wants to keep an eye on me because I'm 'in a commie club' (CPAG.)
---------
Such anachtronistic views will get you nowhere, gagamen, and they're quite frankly ignorant. Don't hold prejudice.
------------
The word 'anachronistic' always reminds me of the Steely Dan song 'The Green Book. . .. '

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

The word 'anachronistic' always reminds me of the Steely Dan song 'The Green Book. . .. '

I always associate the term 'anachronism' and more specifically historical anachronisms to this video.

Pure Genius.
Showing 3121-3135 of 3228