ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432674
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I also live in the US. And like I said before, we aren't all prejudiced a-holes. Also, you seem to dislike gays just for the hell of it, and you can't give a good reason besides your own prejudice. Also, the USA is a representative republic, not a democracy. Most people in the US ARE tolerant of gays, and the only ones who aren't are religious extremist bigots who can't see past their own nose.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

No,Im not acting like that,If you cant face the fact that Im from a democratic country and that we all think that gays arent normal,then I dont know where you live on Earth or some of your ilusional world.

1) I never claimed that you didn't live in a democratic country.

2) I never even said 'democratic society', I said, 'decent society'.

3) I and many others on this thread do nopt share your view of gays, so it seems it is you living in said ,'ilisional world'.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

*typo in my post. It should day 'religious extremists and bigots.' Sorry.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well its ok if you want to be gays and spread diseases around the world,I mean being a gay gets you nowhere but the end.(since gays cant have children,and they spread diseases)

Gays spread diseases just as much as straights do. Also, under your logic, any straight couple who doesn't have any kids is just as bad as a gay couple. Quit it with the stereotypes. They are idiotic, wrong, and make you look like a half-baked idiot when all you do is constantly spout them.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Well its ok if you want to be gays and spread diseases around the world,I mean being a gay gets you nowhere but the end.(since gays cant have children,and they spread diseases)

How on earth could sexual orientation affect a person's capacity to succeed.

The very fact you think gays spread disease is both disgraceful nd laughable. Any credible doctor will tell you anyone can host and transmit AIDS, which is I'm guessing what you're referring to.

You also seem to imply that gay people have some ultimate aim to have children, which is hogwash. There are plenty of straight coupls with no kids, does that mean they don't get anywhere either?

Also, it's got to the point where holding a discussion with someone of your views offends my principles. Have a nice day.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

They spread as many diseases as straights do. Also, homosexuality is a genetic thing, and if you understood genetics than you would know that homosexuality will always be a part of humanity.

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

No,gays do spread many diseases way more than straight people,and the point of gays is that one day they will die,they cant survive.

And the proof is where?
Straight people spread just as many diseases if not more. In fact, probably more considering the gay to straight ratio.

So you are trying to be dictators now:"dont be a hater",and when someone normal as me says what he thinks you just say:no it isnt like that we are right bla bla bla...

"Normal"? There is no such thing as to be normal. We are all different in some way.
And when someone says "don`t be a hater" they aren`t just referring to those who judge others because of their opinions, they are also talking about you. You judge others because of their sexual orientation.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

This is my favorite quote:
"Eeryone is entitled to their opinion. People like me, however, exist to tell people like you that your opinion is wrong."

Lol. I'm not saying you're not right, just the obvious: that you're prejudiced and passing judgment with no actual knowledge besides incorrect stereotypes.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

If a man and a man (or woman and woman) want to be mrried then let them. There's nothing wrong with that.

I participated in the Day of Silence, a day in which I kept my mouth shut to echo the silence homosexuals face because of being abused because of they have a different belief than others.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

I participated in the Day of Silence, a day in which I kept my mouth shut to echo the silence homosexuals face because of being abused because of they have a different belief than others.

Day of Silence is a pro-life thing for all the fetuses that never had a voice, not the gays that can't get married.
XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

You are right,gays do have diseases way more than straight people do.

Not, really. It just might be the fact that..well it could be...okay fine, you win. It is true that homosexual people have diseases. Why do you think they changed to being gay. They couldn't have a relationship with a girl/guy so he/she went to a dude/dudette!
muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

im not gay but to be honest if somebody is gay thats thier choice and i dont see any problem with that
and i think that the reason so many people hate homosexual people is because they are arrogant and think every homosexual person they come across is going to fall in love with them wich is utter crap

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

You wont be ruinded. It is your choice to be gay because you like other men/women. It is perfectly fine. People need to stop hatin' on gay/lesbians.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

You are right,gays do have diseases way more than straight people do.

Huh?
Anyway dont be a gay-you will be ruined forever.

All I can say is that I'm sorry for your mind.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

aha czecha answered that quote perfectly. persoanlly i think it can be argued that you're born gay. i also think it makes a hell of a lot mores sense to be gay; i'm a girl and i find relationships with girls a lot more secure and serious than past relationships with guys as yous can connect on the same level, i think same sex couples have a total understanding of their gender whereas straight relationships can leave a lot of confusement and embarrasment

Showing 3136-3150 of 3228