ForumsGamesRaze 2 Beta Demo

110 47007
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

For any of you who don't know - Raze 2 is in the making, and even better news, the creators have offered to the public a fully playable demo - that is constantly updated!

It even has global stats - let's make them go skyhigh!

Interested?

• 110 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Nope, as far as I know they might release it late this year. But I'm not 100% sure.

Look at the link I posted farther up the page and look for the June 11th post about a release date.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Pshhhh I was close enough. But really, sorry, I didn't see it before.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Pshhhh I was close enough. But really, sorry, I didn't see it before.

It's alright, I'll probably be checking their blog daily and post any updates on the three threads about Raze 2. So I'll be here quite a lot, probably.
REALMofTERROR
REALMofTERROR
9 posts
Nomad

Awesome but like you said it's much more laggy then raze 1 I realy like it though but hey it can get better there still in beta!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, it is much more laggy.
Looks like I'll have to lower the graphic effects.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

M9 Barrie/Pistol: It's alright. I can't say it's good because it's a starter gun.

Uzi: It's a decent rapid fire gun. It does decent damage.

Shotgun: Hands down great. Get invincibility. Just run around shooting the people at point blank range. Kind of cheap getting invincibility but you want to win right? Right? By the way, it's one of my favorites in the game.

Assault Rifle: I didn't notice or see any difference in the assault rifle in comparison with the assault rifle in the original Raze. And honestly I didn't like it in the first one. Just couldn't get the epic kills with it. But that's just me though.

.50 Cal Sniper/Sniper: It's the sniper. I usually aim to get the headshots. And that's what the sniper does. A headshot. Equals. A one hit KO. Period.

Laser Minigun: I guess this is a 'makeover' of the chaingun in Raze 1. It's much better. I like it. The damage was slightly increased or that's what I believe. I managed to snatch some kills with it.

V-12 Rocket Launcher: Alright. I really don't have to say. The one-hit KO epic gun. My most favorite gun. And a lot of people like it because of, obviously the one hit KO stuff.

Static Field Ability: It's really helpful. Like when you see a person with a rocket launcher. Just activate it. And you're safe. It can also get a couple of kills. Reason, it reflects bullets back.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

@vinster132
Have you tried the Magnum? It does better damage than the Uzi but less amm and slower rate of fire, but that's made up for with the rest of its' stats.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double, but I was wrong about the Magnums damage, it does the same. But it's more accurate and headshots=1-hit-kill.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

But it's more accurate and headshots=1-hit-kill.

What? A headshot with the magnum is 1 hit KO? Hmm...
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

What? A headshot with the magnum is 1 hit KO? Hmm...

Look at its' special then look at the Snipers'. Sniper gets one + sign for headshot while the Magnum gets two + signs. I'm not entirely sure how it works. The game is going to have to be released so I can test the two weapons in a 1v1 match. So as of right now, I guess it's a rumor.
batbot
batbot
1 posts
Nomad

i found a demo for raze 2

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

i found a demo for raze 2

The demo has been out since June. Everyone commenting on this thread has found it just from looking at the OP's post.
falleiz
falleiz
32 posts
Nomad

what is it about?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

what is it about?

OP's post or the Beta Demo? You should be a little more specific with your question.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

what is it about?

Raze is a shooting game. Play the demo and you'll see. And you can read Juice-Tin's blog. And also you can read the Armor Blog here for a trailer.
Showing 31-45 of 110