ForumsGamesRaze 2 Beta Demo

110 47010
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

For any of you who don't know - Raze 2 is in the making, and even better news, the creators have offered to the public a fully playable demo - that is constantly updated!

It even has global stats - let's make them go skyhigh!

Interested?

• 110 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

(collects the rapid fire/infinite ammo pickup)
(switches to the assault rifle)
(gets 20 kills in 10 seconds)
(heavy asks what all the noise was)
(i tell him it was the "sound of progress)

thats my average raze 2 game in a nutshell.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Assault Rifle: I didn't notice or see any difference in the assault rifle in comparison with the assault rifle in the original Raze.

I feel like assault rifle in Raze 2 beta demo would have slower rate of fire, but more damage per hit that a. rifle in Raze 1.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I feel like assault rifle in Raze 2 beta demo would have slower rate of fire, but more damage per hit that a. rifle in Raze 1.

I probably didn't notice the difference. Or it was just me. Or there could of been a small difference in damage and fire rate.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I usually used the Assault Rifle in the first Raze and that gun fired fast. I think the new one fires slower but has less power. Another one to test when Raze 2 is released.

AddisonR
AddisonR
9 posts
Nomad

Hey guys!
Glad your all excited about Raze 2 We've been making amazing progress on the game so you can definitely look forward to playing it late this summer. Keep checking back at raze-online.com for more updates!

Thanks for the support,
Addison

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Hahaha! Can't wait.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

but has less power.

I meant to backspace all of that. What I really mean is that I think it just fires slower, didn't mean to say anything on the Assault Rifle's damage.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I usually used the Assault Rifle in the first Raze and that gun fired fast. I think the new one fires slower but has less power. Another one to test when Raze 2 is released.

Yeah once it's finally released then I'd probably get a better review with all the guns.

And by the way, thanks for the heads up Addison.
Radeo
Radeo
4 posts
Peasant

It's absolutely amazing! But I'm missing the menu music from Raze 1...

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

my friend is an hacker and he now try to enter in juice-tin company database

Why? What is there to gain from doing something like that unless he wants the release date to possibly be pushed back? I know absolutely nothing about hacking except it can get you banned from this site.
hunterchillax1
hunterchillax1
2 posts
Nomad

im tring to post thing but i keep geting love letters

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

my friend is an hacker and he now try to enter in juice-tin company database

Why the heck would he do that? Anyway I'm pretty sure that he won't even be able to hack it if he tried to.
But I'm missing the menu music from Raze 1...

In my opinion I prefer the Raze 2 menu music a bit moreish.
jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

raze 2 is going to be epic... just started playing the first one maybe a week ago and can't stop i think it's a splendid game and glad there is more to follow

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

just played demo for first time the game looks great so far... went 20 and 4 could of been better =/

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

In my opinion I prefer the Raze 2 menu music a bit moreish.

Same here, with Raze 1 I'd get on Grooveshark and play that and turn the music and sound off in-game. But I'm hoping they've got a new, better soundtrack for Raze 2 so I won't have to do that. I'm very picky when it comes to techno.
Showing 46-60 of 110