ForumsGamesRaze 2 Beta Demo

110 47008
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

For any of you who don't know - Raze 2 is in the making, and even better news, the creators have offered to the public a fully playable demo - that is constantly updated!

It even has global stats - let's make them go skyhigh!

Interested?

• 110 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

went 20 and 4 could of been better =/

Hmm...My best in the demo wound be 20-3. It's not really that hard honestly. They're set on medium demo default difficulty. So it shouldn't be challenging much. Wait until the final release comes out and you can test a bunch of things you haven't really gotten in detail with.
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The demo isnt that hard my best was 20-0 and my worse was 20-4 and that was because i was attempting to use the bubbler and the burrower

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

My best, so far as I know, is 20-2. I had been playing a bunch of matches and eventually got the hang of using the special ability. At first, I was really thrown off having to move my finger away from D to push another key because I'm always on the move.

xcool223
xcool223
2 posts
Nomad

i hope it goes quick because i have a strict teacher

xcool223
xcool223
2 posts
Nomad

[b]i know on my 1st go on the demo it isn't that hard my best is 20-1 suck i know but i had a little trouble

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My worst was 20-9. I have my reasons. I was testing out the weapons to see its differences from the original Raze. Or to test the new guns out.

GoranPr0CRO
GoranPr0CRO
3 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 looks more fun than raze 1 and it will be online

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is not going to be online. Juice-Tin has said it in his blog. he said that if a third Raze is made, that'll be the one to have multiplayer.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If you guys didn't already know, the demo currently isn't working. But I checked the bug reports page on the website and I read that it should be released on August 30th. Not sure how accurate that is, though. Considering it came from a user of that website and not from one of the makers of the game.

fogger58
fogger58
13 posts
Nomad

WHERE IS THE DEMO I WANT TO PLAY IT

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

For as far as I know, the demo is down it doesn't work or they took it out.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

woah makes a difference if u see

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

i think raze 2 is the same thing as raze 1 if there was ranking i would play it :P

- V

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

well now i think its different

- V

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

yah